23 coaches online • Server time: 01:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
XtremeXwing

Post 10 Posted: Feb 20, 2009 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

To all, who have missed a sly little edit, last night the topic in the Fumbbl Blackbox channel is now a link to a page of BlackBox stats! It may of excisted before secretly but now is for all to see.

Blackbox Tables

Just like to say a big Grats to the current Top 10 Coaches

1 SillySod
2 KhornedBeef
3 Flix
4 Jaim
5 Azure
6 f0rd
7 rondo
8 Lycian
9 Plorg
10 La_Yena

Hopefully be knocking you off soon Very Happy
westerner

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2009 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, thanks.

Nice going Sillysod, but expect to be knocked off that perch soon.

Interestingly, my BR and CR are almost identical.

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2009 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

<inserte-peniswavinghere>

Thats a cool new site feature. Might have a look at getting some of the teams going again although I'll probably finish my [R] tourney mood/phase first Smile

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2009 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

il be knocking u off soon Mr Sod! Get a great little human team going atm with a decent w/d/l record but still miles behind you! You must be haxing Smile
treborius

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

wow, just discovered that

and i'm on the very bottom

even in my bbr Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hogshine

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

/me wants to play a new game... spot the noob powergamer...

Ooh, is it SillySod?!

/me won \o/

Very Happy
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm disappointed. The revelation of the BR didn't effect the games played by much...

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd give it time, some people are just noticing.

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

westerner wrote:
I'd give it time, some people are just noticing.

Yep, I see that Flix has taken note and started advanting on my position Shocked Hes gotten pretty close so I might have to drop this [R] tourney stuff to go back and fight for my lead Very Happy

Once we get more of this stuff it should help the number of games increase. Alot of the top 10 are currently inactive so I think more than a few people will be headed their way... they are sitting ducks Smile It might help if there was some sort of addition to the code such that only active coaches showed up on the top ten. Hopefully we can turn that top 10 into a proper scrum.

PS boohoo, my comfy #1 spot go away Flix Sad

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
panzerpig

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

great! is there anyway to see all coaches or more detailed info somehow? like the ranking for say all human bbox teams?
SillySod

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

panzerpig... I'm guessing the idea is to make BR irrelevant for those who dont care about it and to help make the top ten places a proper must-have warzone.

Look to the far right to see how bashy and competitive each race is.

panzerpig

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

ok. Just would be fun to see exactly where I am ranked and say, where are my teams ranked in theyre different races.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

IMO full standings will be shown when beeing official. This must have been made because we asked it so much. And it's terribly cool. And I am disappointed to learn I am at 155... I am 14/6/6 overall.

I gotta improve! By the way, I noticed that, after a year of nearly no activity (a game a month, roughly) my skills are really rusty Very Happy

Aim in the next 10 games: 160!

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Since High Elves and Goblins have the highest swing, does it mean that their teams should be further scrutinized to see what can be changed in the TS formula to compensate? I wonder if the DP change would affect the goblins, though tough to get DP.

Of course the chart must be taken with a grain of salt, as it covers the entire TS spread. Might mean more if it was within TS ranges.
treborius

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2009 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

well, i guess i'm not on the bottom of the list, but it's that everybody is shown at the bottom when he/she views the list Very Happy

...my BWR is really low at 139.95, though Embarassed

...i did expect something below 150 'cause i've been loosing a lot, especially with my ogres, but what i really don't understand is how i got a BBR of 146.18 - i've been playing Ogres about 75% of the time and they 'got a cas-difference of +84 (at 78 games) Confused

anyone got a clue?
 Jump to: