61 coaches online • Server time: 16:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2004 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

If we're kicking people can we start with Rion, I think I'm third in the waiting for Rion cue

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2004 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Here Here...

Whilst I am playing a joke team (Cheaters never win) I am serious about playing...

And I think I am 2nd in that "waiting for Rion" list...
bonesy

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2004 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

You know I have to agree with CycoD! these coaches who get beaten in the first round and dont show up again should be kicked! and also if the game is to be automatically conceeded because of a no-show then the coach who was willing to play should get some points. I like CycoD's idea of playing a match and having the opponent conceed, or at least have a team to play if theres a no-show.

Maybe a team could be added to the group for this purpose?
mashandarius

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2004 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

If needed, how about I play someone (to make up for my bye) who needs an opponent? Other people who've suffered byes in the first or second round would to.

Rions who's holding up my next game. But Bonesy, I don't know if it's just that they get beaten in the first round - he hasn't shown up at all. (Although I do feel for coaches who get beaten in the first round. If you start a league and have a really crap first game, then you generally spend the entire league trying to make up for it, playing way over your TR level and don't have fun - which is after all, the point of this hobby. Not that I regard myself as a whinger - my idea of a really crap first game is 3 deaths and 2 SI's and having your MVP go to a dead guy. That's been the worse first game in a league I've played. Went on to play another 10 games or so before the league collapsed... )
Jester1

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2004 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

The last post was from me. Mash must've been having a game or two while I was slaving away at work....
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2004 - 01:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I've lost all my games but I'm still hunting down my opponents, sooner we finish the Challenge the sooner I can scrap this team and get started on league games, I'm torn between Ogres and Khemri (no prizes for guessing my playing style)

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2004 - 07:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Has there ever been a torny that has gone so smoothly that it has had 0 no-shows?

Im guessing NOT!

Maybe there should be a piont system in place so that if a player no-shows(without good reason), the player loses points and if he loses a certain amount of points the player is banned from tornys?

Im sure that would provide some encouragement!
the_grey_ghost

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 10:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Look enough time has gone on Mazzix Start sending warnings and kicking people out! The Tourne Has Stalled,
Death to the hinderances!

BTW I reserve the right to regret this later
bonesy

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Bonesy agree's with Ghost!

Time to Weed the garden............... Where's roundup when u need it!
SpookyKid

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

i've been really busy, getting married sunday. Then go on honeymoon for a week but i'll try and squeeze my next game in if I can before then. I don't think it should be a major problem right?

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2004 - 05:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Maedhros You either havn't seen them or just ignored the PM's i have sent you, so i will just post it here! Tell me a time thats is good for you to play our match and i will make sure im online at the same time!! NUFF SAID!!

Last edited by Burtoni on %b %13, %2004 - %13:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2004 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Mazzix, start kicking people before this tournament dies in the water.

They've had long enough

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2004 - 14:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Argh. Frustrated and Impatient. Mazzix - apologies, no disrepect intended, but we haven't heard from you in several weeks and the tourney appears to have stalled. There seems to be some quite enthusiastic people in this one; so I'm going to suggest that everyone interested in continuing a Realms League contact me, either on PM or at jester1@nildram.co.uk. If enough people are still in (which I strongly suspect) and Mazzix doesn't want to continue the league, then I'll make a new league which can move our existing teams to.

Not 100% sure how it will work until I know the teams who are in, but I expect to use 4 team conferences, so that those who have played only one game wont start off against those who have played 4. Feel free to make suggestions.

Jester1
Rion

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2004 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Im sorry you all have to wait, i write at least one message to bunnypuncher each day, but he doesnt reply. And i have to do that game first before i can challenge the next opponent.
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2004 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....

Yeah... I'm never on...