17 coaches online • Server time: 07:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ehlers

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2009 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
anti wrote:
Illegal, how? I genuinely don't know, so don't take this as provocation, and answer the question Razz

You agree to a matchup, and then buy stars/inducements based on that matchup. How is checking that the team that joined is the same that you agreed to play an illegal feature?

well it is not what he asked for... he asked to remove the possibility to hire stars sneaky before the game.... that has nothing to do with inducements... they are perfectly fine.... it's just two completly different things.....

Again please read my whole post and the thread.
It was not only about stars! But I dont have to explain that again do i?
And as Astarael pointed out for me, I was mistaken on when to buy stars.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2009 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Emrys wrote:
Hang on - that's not right. Spiralling Expenses get deducted after the match, reducing your winnings (and your treasury if winnings aren't enough to cover expenses).

You are absolutely right, of course. Point 3 of the Post-Match-Sequence. So this needs to be reported to Fumbbl by the client when uploading results. The hiring of Journeymen and new players will stay with the Website however.
Ouroboros0977

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2009 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

How about they fix the bug that causes players in LRB5 games to block instead of using their chainsaws. Last time I checked they started off with it running not having to start the chainsaw in LRB5. Really ruins a friendly game when a str 2 gobbo blocks instead of chopping the opponent to small pieces with their chainsaw.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2009 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar wrote:
SillySod wrote:
As far as I can see Ehlers is just asking for a stage where you click "yes, these are the teams I agreed to play"...

This stage already is in the client. You can look at your opponents team (all players) and then answer Yes/No. Teams will be locked at Fumbbl only if both coaches agree to play after looking up their opponent's team. Then inducement phase starts.

Perfect, ty for the clarification Smile

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
dga01

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2009 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

haven't read the whole thread, but a nice feature I would like is to be able to watch replays with the same client as we use to play with.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2009 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

dga01 wrote:
haven't read the whole thread, but a nice feature I would like is to be able to watch replays with the same client as we use to play with.

Not fully implemented yet, but prepared for. So it will come Smile
orko_oskar

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2009 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I´d like to see the 2008 rules review as well as the slann, pact and underworld teams implemented.
Also, will the handicap special plays be in?
xcver

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2009 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Ouroboros0977 wrote:
How about they fix the bug that causes players in LRB5 games to block instead of using their chainsaws. Last time I checked they started off with it running not having to start the chainsaw in LRB5. Really ruins a friendly game when a str 2 gobbo blocks instead of chopping the opponent to small pieces with their chainsaw.

what are you babbling about? We're not talking about the current LRB5 division playing in the old SkiJunkie client...

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2009 - 12:49 Reply with quote Back to top

mm. babbling

i want singing dancing stripping cheerleaders!

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2009 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
mm. babbling

i want singing dancing stripping cheerleaders!

and chilled beverages...

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2009 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

orko_oskar wrote:
I´d like to see the 2008 rules review as well as the slann, pact and underworld teams implemented.
Also, will the handicap special plays be in?

I'm not sure about the rules review... I'd keep it pure LRB5 until LRB6 is out (which is this october iirc). However, it would be cool to add the Slann and Pact and so on because they are all OKed as an unofficially official part of LRB5.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Ebenezer

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2009 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Feature: support the superstition.

I wish a button to "shuffle" the dice once a game per player (change the seed) so I can curse Nuffle twice when the luck is against me Smile
Even in real TT (and in NAF tournies) I ask the refree if I can change my dices before I start throwing miniatures all around the room Very Happy

Disclaimer: I trust the random generator, I'm only a "little" superstitious Wink
WindexChugger

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2009 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ebenezer wrote:
Feature: support the superstition.

I wish a button to "shuffle" the dice once a game per player (change the seed) so I can curse Nuffle twice when the luck is against me Smile
Even in real TT (and in NAF tournies) I ask the refree if I can change my dices before I start throwing miniatures all around the room Very Happy

Disclaimer: I trust the random generator, I'm only a "little" superstitious Wink

While yes, I think this would be a really cool idea...I'm not sure if I like it. What I mean by that is: I'd rather have time spent on making it completely playable and (almost) bug free before little side additions are made.
Grod

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2009 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

What about for added realism, a feature to "dispute" a dice roll? You know, something like "No, dammit, that dice is lying on the computational floor. Only rolls on the board count. Clearly I must roll again."

Oscar Wilde
pythrr

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2009 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

and, and, how about the nuclear option of 'accidentally' smacking the table with your knee and knocking all the figures over so that you can carefully reposition a few since you have "forgotten" exactly where they were.....

Jump to: