41 coaches online • Server time: 10:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PhrollikK

Post   Posted: May 17, 2009 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to see a pop up screen at Kick Off detailing the result of the Kick Off Table and who got what.

Also some sound could be played possibly to mark the end of a turn?

Also would it be possible to include team pitches ie. in the same sense as using roster icons for players you could also have a home pitch for your team.

Oh and a volume bar would be nice so one could turn down the sound a tad at times. Makes Skypeing etc. very noisy when playing at the same time ^^

adambomb

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2009 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Feature requests after one game:

- new layout of the interface. there is a lot of white space in the bottom left corner
- some sort of icon to show the current weather. sure the pitch usually is a good indication of the weather but sometimes nice and very sunny are hard to tell apart. just something to quickly glance at
- no MVPs awarded at end of game to either team, but I understand this is a known issue and being worked on

Otherwise I'm very impressed and look forward to this being integrated with fumbbl!
zakatan

Post   Posted: Oct 29, 2009 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

PhrollikK wrote:
I would like to see a pop up screen at Kick Off detailing the result of the Kick Off Table and who got what.

i miss that too!
 Jump to: