19 coaches online • Server time: 08:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
odi

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the rules should be clarified a bit. Let's say your captain has a niggling injury, and he niggles a game. And your 1st mate is SI'd in the game. You have to conceed, right? And if your captain or first mate is banned from the game because of fouling, you have to conceed too, right?

Hmm... Seems Sinner beat me by 1 min

Last edited by odi on %b %04, %2003 - %12:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
bardulf

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

The nautilus had its first game

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=184343

It was a bashing game and the crew of the nautilus had a lot of luck and nobody was hurt, and got the ref; before that moment the crew of the nautilus wipe out the field. The brave people of the nautlus hit, blitz and foul but the best they got is a BH, only three players got an SI but none of them a capitain or a first mate.

I still have a doubt if only one of your leaders is SI/killed could u continue in challenge?
Clementus

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

<sighs> Ok, its really easy. Both Players must be out of the match to lose. This means MNG, Niggling out, Fouling Out, Being Killed, Being SI'd. If BOTH your players are out then you lose. A BH isnt enough nor is a KO, ok?

You lose both players, then you conceed match at first opportunity.

IF you have any problems or want to find a game thee isa new chatroom, use /join #norsca.

See you all there. And honestly it aint that hard.

<<And keep the results/commentaries coming, adds a bit of flavour. THough Bardulf was a little slow <hehe> Dreadclaws teams out now, hehe>>

Flings Rule!
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Clementus.

BTW... no new players will be accepted. The group is now closed to new teams.

Cheers.

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Jolly Roger 1 (Wily Kat) : 0 S.S Ess Ess

The Rogers crew relished this match more than most due to the weakness of his opposition, with their Captain sitting off the game it was going to be an all out blitz on the bewildered First Mate of the S.S Ess ess. And it was quick, not long after the First Mate had failed a desperate block he was lying on the floor in a daze, only for Star Fouler, and linesman Bosun Bill to come over and kill the poor blighter. Cutlasses allowed?

Flings Rule!
Jugular

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Pig vs Queen Anne's Revenge
Following a controversial ambushing technique the Black Pig's Cutthroat Jake swiftly incapacitated those scurvy dogs' mino. The battle was fought long and hard but a last turn Death of their First Mate clinched the game and removed Queen Anne's Revenge from the Norsca Challenge. Captain Pugwash was later heard to grumble at the exceedingly whining death cries of their captain.
Sinner

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Das Boot 1 -1 HMK Statsraad Lemkuhl

well nothing happened to either leaders Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

The infamous jolly roger 1 - 1 Das Boot

Another draw, but it inflicted heavy damage on the Jolly Roger. 3 RIPs on their side and the captain amongst them. The captain left with a chuckle (sorry Clementus could not resist).

Even if The crew of Das Boot didnĀ“t succeed in retiring the Jolly Roger, we cracked the shell of this seemingly invincible ship.

Well played, I had a lot of luck. Till next time

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, was 1-1 at half time, i had 2 more players on pitch, had caused 2 CAS to his none, hehe, then things went wrong. Lineman died on a 1 d block, hehe one of many, Blitzer died to a one man foul and then Captain gets killed in a simple block.

But the Roger will fly high still. And see how far they can go.

Flings Rule!
Grod

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Arrr.

A suggestion for ye organisers.

Why not set the score of any ship whos captain and first mate r out, to -1, to show they Rrr eliminated.

Or set everyone elses score to 1 if you cant do that.

Arrr.

Oscar Wilde
Clementus

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Jolly Rogers Crew 1: 1 Nautilus

And so comes to the end the crew of the Jolly Roger. Wily Kat the first mate led them to an impressive performance against the Nautilus crew but in doing so over stretched herself. Coming under constant attack from various foes she scored then blitzed through several of the opposing team to make a run for her second Touchdown to win. And so in the final Turn she dodged the Nautilus Minotaur and upon going too far she tripped, and broke her ankle. Is this the end of the Jolly Rogers Crew? Is it hell, but for this day the team cannot field either Captn or First mate, and so they now watch, proud of their bounty. Started as 13 and Now only 7 they still go on.

Flings Rule!
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 04:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Captain Arthur of the Dragonship Flamealot spotted a vessel abroaching quickly on the horizon. Arthur ordered First Mate Lancelot of the Lake of Fire to prepare the men for a boarding action while he went below decks to get the Great Ball of Fire. The Black Pig and the Dragonship Flamealot collided. Arthur ordered his men to smash the scurvy dogs who dared interrupt their quest for the Holy Grail. His men were up to the task; Percival, Kay and Launful were leading the attack. Meanwhile Launcelot had spotted the target and made his way to the the Black Pig's mast amidst the melee, Arthur tossed him the Great Ball of Fire. Launcelot placed it at the foot of the mast but decided not to hurry the destruction as he was having too much fun watching his fellow knights teach the pirates of the Black Pig a lesson.

Kaboom! The Black Pigs mast was aflame. Arthur ordered his troops to regroup and return to the Dragonship Flamealot. But there was still some fight left in the crew of the Black Pig. Even withouth their Captain and First Mate, the crew recovered their wits and began an attempt to extinguish the flames on their ship. Arthur ordered his troops to return to the Black Pig. A furious battle ensued. Despite taking a beating the crew of the Black Pig managed to put out the fire before the mast collapsed.

Although Arthur's knights had delievered some serious punishment, he couldn't help but be a little disappointed that the Black Pig would still be sailing the high seas.

Dragonship Flamealot 1 - Black Pig 1

Evo

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a little thought about this kind of a tournament. Because at the moment, it's more likely, that those who play the most matches, drop out first. If in the next tournament, the coaches, with most games played, before their captain and 1st mate are out. Would battle for the championship, with whatever they have left in their teams? That would encourage people to play as much as possible. At the moment, I haven't gotten any matches yet, and it seems sunday is the first day I will be available for play, makes it unfair for those coaches, who already have had something like 5 games, and have dropped.

Any opinions about this sort of a tournament? Of course the next question is, what about those who still have their captain and 1st mate left... I don't know... But this is just an idea...
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

The Imperial Armada unfurled its sails and fled from the HMS Hood, after the sound thrashing they received. Well, it is the Emperor's fault, he took away all of their weapons! But his disfavor was shown, with only 9 available for the next game. THE FLEET WILL STAND... later.

Pesky Rebels...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Apparently, the Hood's crew had armor piercing attacks, since they stunned almost everyone they touched. Almost, because those they didn't stun, were KOd or Hurt. Where as I managed not to hurt even a single one... 56%? why? Where does this damned luck machine make the numbers come from? AARGH!

It was a painful match, and the next one is also going to hurt. But no worries, they can still make it... [I hope]. I just wish I had something to show for this game, for all it seems, this boat got hit by a meteor...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=185265

Z
Sinner

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Arrrrr,
could the high Admiral Bunny de Puncher put a link to this very page into the group page, cuz it will save a click and this time is much needed for rum guzzling.

Aye

Jump to: