38 coaches online • Server time: 15:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Skinback

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2009 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys and dolls

I know this has been bought up before and im not sure this is the right place to post but cant find anywhere else relevent.

What im trying to do is start hydra to connect straight to fumbble.

I have followed the instructions in help/faq to the letter and every time i start hydra again it doesnt do what i set it also wipes the commands and you have to retype them in.

I have checked hydra forums and there instructions and tried there way as well which is the same apart from using # in one erea. When i have done this it does the same.

I was thinking of trying it in the xlm file but im going into an area i dont know so not sure i should try.

I have not been online for a while and just got back online. when i was on i had it set to auto start to fumbbl and it worked. the only diffrence now i can see is a later version.

does anyone have a solution or can tell me where im going wrong please.

Post 12 Posted: Apr 18, 2009 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Well fixed it in a way but cheated really.

Nicked the link from chat link then went to forum and used code from from black/white post. Done a bit of edit placed in personal and now have a direct one click away link. Well pleased with myself lol.

Here is the line i used if u fancy it.

<a href="irc://irc.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL">Hydrairc</a>

Would still like to know what i was doing wrong with hydra if anyone knows.