62 coaches online • Server time: 22:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jazzer

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 12:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I was musing the other day it would be groovy to meet some of the other Australian fummblers. So we should all try to get together, the two cities i had in mind were either melbourne, or sydney or maybe Brisbane or canberra, it all depends on who could go and where the most of the players were, as im in adelaide melbourne would be better;), mid march or maybe feburary might be some good dates, put your interest in this thread if ya feel this could happen and we can take it from there
Wombats

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah whacko I'm in Brissie and so is mojaka...

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

or you could all go to CANCON which is in canberra in march and play bb against other fumbblers and meet and greet as well!!

but yeh, i'd be up to meet up with anyone else (i live in sydney)
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm from Brissie so I'm biased. But i could be moving to melbourne so I say Melbourne and Brisbane. Plus if we make it latter we can fit in a game, maybe Saints Vs Lions?

Brad
jazzer

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

nooo cancon i didnt want to actually play bb just wanted to have a 2 day party somewhere:) anyway can con is out of the question a si cant get time off so i suggested a user meeting,

any way could most people get to sydney or melborne ok as i think its going to come down to those two places
jazzer

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

hey thats not actually a bad idea go and see a afl game though we may have to push the meeting back to say april maybe, melbourne would be good for me
Elan

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Um, hate to break it to you but if you show up for CanCon in March, you would have missed it by two months - its the January Long Weekend.

As far as it goes - great idea! I am based in Melbourne and would be happy to see you guys!
Wombats

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 04:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking more dinner and then network computer games or something for the more socially retarded among us (makes Star Trek peace sign thingy) as real football just bores me to tears.

Anyway - Me and a mate play Zero Hour and stuff once a week if any Brisbanites want to drop in it's all good.

Jump to: