42 coaches online • Server time: 16:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sinner

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2009 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Noticed some more stuff
- when I quit the game (aka close the window) the computer stops. I guess you are blocking input to prevent more actions, but this is ... well ... annoying.
- I have not played myself, but I noticed while speccing (yes there was a game going!) that whenever you press block the message 'xxx throws a block' pops up in log. Maybe that message should appear after the block was thrown, meaning before dice roll but after you could decide otherwise. Just minor, I know, but this would prevent the log from flooding.

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2009 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I think when you implement match reporting so that people's teams can become persistent you will see a lot more people playing the alpha test, and therefore a lot more feedback being submitted to you. Until then I can only see playing a game or two just to feel out the client.
Khudzlin

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2009 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

either that, or implementing more skills (especially those that are available to start)
 Jump to: