53 coaches online • Server time: 17:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Toml

Post   Posted: May 13, 2009 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm on turn 6 second half of my first win and the other player has gone ofline is there any thing I can do. Thanks in advance Tom L
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: May 13, 2009 - 18:07
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/help:DisconnectionProblems

Post   Posted: May 13, 2009 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the quick reply Tom
VIDragon

Post   Posted: May 13, 2009 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Contact him via IRC. If he does not respond within 15 mins, send him a pm, saying that you want to scedule the game, and go on to #fumbbladmin to ask them to schedule it for you. If he does not respond within 24 hours, report it via a support ticket, and he will have a week to sort it out with you. Here is the webpage dealing with it.
http://fumbbl.com/help:DisconnectionProblems

Note that while you are waiting for this to be sorted out, you will not be able to play with that team. You may want to create another one Smile
Toml

Post   Posted: May 13, 2009 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

he's back online now if I still have the server game up and running can he just come back in?
krytie

Post   Posted: May 13, 2009 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Usually people can't just reconnect to a game after a drop, but you can rehost the game using the save file. Whoever was server should host a new game but must select the saved game option from the launch screen on the client, and load the relevant .dat or .inc file. The non server player can then just join the game as normal.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2009 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

T don't see where the saved game option is my launch screen just has proxy and server options.
krytie

Post   Posted: May 13, 2009 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

it's after that part, when it asks you to confirm username and password, hit cancel. Then you will see the actual client launch screen.

Post   Posted: May 13, 2009 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for all the help krytie will give that a try although my heads hurting after reading about proxy's and I.P address. Thanks again Tom
 Jump to: