71 coaches online • Server time: 21:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Molt

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2009 - 07:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Operating System:
Windows XP

Java Version (Output from: java -version):
java version "1.6.0_07"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_07-b06)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode, sharing)

Bug Description: Sorry if this is imprecise - hard to replicate bugs as game was still continuing...
gururek (orcs) vs luciusfu (skaven)

For first few turns replay feature allowed me to watch what had already happened in the game and switch back to what the players were currently doing. Fantastic feature!

BUG 1: If I let the replay run right until the last recorded action then it would not let me switch back to the active game. Quitting and rejoining fixed this.

BUG 2: The client shut down without warning a couple of times. Could have been due to my internet connection dropping or due to a client crash
Molt

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2009 - 07:36 Reply with quote Back to top

BUG 3: later in the game the replay loaded up the actions until it got to the last one. There it stopped with the small dialog still on screen. If I clicked cancel the client continued showing the game. The replay buttons were visible however. The top menu item changed to 'spectator mode'. When selected nothing happened except the menu changed its name back to 'replay mode'. subsequent clicks of the 'replay mode' item resulted in no visible changes. This could be replicated by quitting and rejoining
Sinner

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2009 - 11:18 Reply with quote Back to top

yup, same here. really strange, looks like it is expecting another frame but there are no more

Jump to: