41 coaches online • Server time: 11:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tiamo69

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2009 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

game resolved.

thank you for all your input.

my apologies for raising issue here.
Bill_Vestergaard

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2009 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

My apoligies for ever accepting to play against you.

This is the end of me helping new guys in academy. I can't take anymore of this.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2009 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

[A]cademy is about teaching people.

He started the game with a substantial disadvantage (in terms of teams) and it sounds like he did his best to give you tips and stuff. Beyond that he should be free to use any tactics he sees fit - actually theres a fair argument to say that he should use any and all tactics to try and show you how they work. It sounds like he got a bit annoyed with you when you started getting annoyed with the stalling... thats not ideal but then again you were already way out of line. Trying to use out of game threats (i.e. dropping) to change in game events is not permisable. The reason for that is simple: imagine how fun it would be if everyone quit out of the game just because they were losing, or their best player died. It would be pretty rubbish.

Its also worth pointing out that [A]cademy games dont add towards any statistics that anyone cares about. My experience of Bill has been that hes fun to play against... try to seperate the in-game events from what the persons actually saying. Playstyles and tactics dont tell you anything about a person or their character, the nastiest foulers are often the nicest people.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
 Jump to: