38 coaches online • Server time: 14:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nooner09

Post 5 Posted: Dec 17, 2003 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I click to start a division x then pick my team and whenever the team is created it doesnt show all the players available to that team in the buy players box. It doesnt have the allied players u can buy or even some regular players that are supposed to be with that team and the teams Lustrian, Oldworld, and Chaos Pact dont show up on the teams list. I just started playing over net so be nice and help a nub. I would appreciate help.
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2003 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Alliance teams were nixed in the last rules review, and allied players was never a standard rule. Cite a specific case of a team where you can't pick the right players, and it can be addressed.
Nooner09

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2003 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

ok i go to the FAQ page and click on divisions tab and under the Division X heading it has the additional team rosters to divx. When i look at these rosters and the rosters that come up when i make a divx team they dont match. Specific examples include not being able to purchase vampire lord, and not being able to get the star players listed. Maybe these things have changed but i have looked at other divx teams looking for games in chat and they have allied players so i am a bit conused.
elara

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

After you start a team, there are links for "hire freebooter" and "hire star player".
The vampire lord can be used for 1 game by hiring him as a freebooter
star players can be used for 1 game with hire star player.

Lustrian/oldworld/chaos pact teams were reduced from experimental to house rules.
allied players were always house rules (though popular with many leagues)

The way rules changes have been implemented is that you can't create new teams/players that dont match the current rules, but old teams still remain intact.
For the same reason, you'll see many undead teams with 4 wights but new teams can only have 2; orc teams with ogres when new teams can only have a troll etc.
If you don't like it, all you can do is not play games against teams that don't match the current rules (as happened to vampire teams that kept their lord after he was removed from the roster)
Nooner09

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok thanks for the help
 Jump to: