16 coaches online • Server time: 05:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cusi

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

win a tourney and or your tourney has finished and you wish to immortalise the winner?
write a blurb here a paragraph introudcing the tourney, who was in the final match and lauding the winner!
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

<u>W.W.B. UPDATE</u> (Commish Mully)

The WWB is in its 4th week and going strong.

The four division leaders are Chaaarge! (Norse 3-0-1) coached by Ug, Grugni's Grudgebearers (Dwarf 4-0-0) coached by Lurking Grue, Silver Pegasus (High Elf 3-0-1) coached by Neverdodge, and World of Sport Legends (Chaos Dwarf 3-0-0) coached by M0nty. Not surprisingly, the teams that start off with block have the early advantage. We'll see if they can keep that advantage the 2nd half of the season.

The STAR of the league so far is hobgoblin Sam Newman (World of Sport Legends) with 6 TDs and 27 SPPs. "I couldn't do it without my short and grumpy line, blockers Kevin Bartlett and Bobby Davis." Dave Dickinson (Mal Havoc) is the passing leader with 9 completions.

Oddly enough the league has yet to see an interception in the first 40 games.

We have instituted sudden death overtime and, already, 11 games have been decided in this manner. This seems to be a big hit among the coaches.

Anyone interested joing an expanded league for season #2, sign up for the MINOR LEAGUE OF BLOODBOWL (MLB)
, play 12 games over the next 8 months, and wait for the invite.
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2003 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Battle Bowl is looking for coaches with the will to try and survive thru hell and back. you think you got what it takes to lead a group of coaches to victory?? then sign up today name your country and lets get some teams shall we.

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2003 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, since you guys puttin stuff about your tourneys/leagues in here then I might as well.
I need a few dedicated Euro coaches to join Brutal Blood Bowl League, your matches will start as soon as you join. Need a fresh tr 100 LRB team and you are good to go:
http://deloran77.tripod.com/bloodbowlleague/id68.html
Fill out the form and also check out the site.
Thanks!
-L
 Jump to: