64 coaches online • Server time: 23:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Heya!!

As all those of you who read the gln issue #3 have noticed i started a little sequel tale about a little goblins BloodBowl career. I will write some follow up sequels for the next issues but i'm very interested in feedback about that tale. So let me know if you got any annotations (positiv or negativ). Furthermore i want YOU to make some suggestions what future and faith could bring for our little hero. That means you should post some ideas for upcoming issues that you thnk could be fun. I will check this thread frequently and if i come to like your ideas i gonna put them into this story, this way i want it to evolve to a FUMBBL story, not only that one of a single mad man Wink

So let me hear what you think about it.

Candlejack
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

So where would you like to go with the story? i like it so far, but is he going to try to escape or like the game and become a big star or die on his first block ever? or am i asking contents here?

I liked the whole idea behind it, i just dont see a goblin play a game he doesnt want to...
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

that's what i will write about in the next 1, 2 or even 3 issues... just that much.. i want this story to last a while Smile but i hope you understand that i don't want to tell too much right now ;-P

Jump to: