85 coaches online • Server time: 22:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2009 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Interception + dump-off:</b>

Game crashed twice, whilst i was able to intercept with the blitzing player the dump-off quickpass.

We reloaded twice (having no troubles reloading btw: very GOOD JOB, matey 8-D ) and have had three times the problem, that i could not select ANY of the players for intercepting as well as i could not end turn.

<b>Interception w/o dumpoff:</b>

The picture shows a darkielino passing to a darkie blitzer. In between them my skaven thrower were there and intercepted the ball. Rolls have been successfully made already (as shown in the log). Now the ball was still shown in the darkies linos hands, but his turn has ended.
After I made some blox, ma thrower finally failed his own block, which leaded into a ball scattering out of ma throwers hands - right appearing there from out of "nowhere" Wink. Could that be fixed as well? Like "move ball to intercepting player, if intercept success".

---> I have proven the opposite!
Khudzlin

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2009 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing in the rules say the blitzing (or blocking) player may not intercept a Dump-Off pass: he just may not use Pass Block to do so (in the experimental rules, which are due to be officialized soon, you can no longer use Pass Block on a Dump-Off pass at all).

The ball not (visibly) moving to the interceptor's hands is a real problem, though.
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2009 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, im not sure, if you got me right, or if i miscommunicated the problem.
Thank you for quoting from out of the rules, that a blitzer might intercept as well, but the main problem was: The game crashed for me. I couldnt click anything... even not on the "end turn" button.

Khudzlin

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2009 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

i somehow missed this while reading about the visual problem: a game crash is obviously a real problem too
Ebenezer

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2009 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Just had the same problem, blitz with a wolf on a dark elf runner (dump-off), pop up asking for an intercept, zombie highlighted, clicked on it but the game freezed. Was not able to click "end turn".
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2009 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed, this IS the same problem... "the game crashes" was probably not the right word in here. It must be "the game freezes" as you told ebenezer.

koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2009 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I had the same problem on 0.2.11.

After reloading could continue the game by declining the interception attempt.

Jump to: