44 coaches online • Server time: 16:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 06:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Any idea when games are on over the weekend??

Will Valentines Day wreak havoc on the schedule??

How will Rip and Cat play their game? Will they play at the one PC and beat each other up for real??
neverborn

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

their game should be fine, but i expect there might be some slow progress this weekend with various bloodbowlers attempting to avoid being put in the KO bin by their significant others

.... or feeling the effect of stilleto or morleys revenge perhaps

i'm here all week, try the veal

Last edited by neverborn on Feb 13, 2004 - 08:19; edited 1 time in total
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 06:47 Reply with quote Back to top

So you can play a fumbbl game on the one PC?

How dees that work with the fumbbl login? Only one person can be logged on to the site at the one time from the one PC no?
whitey

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 06:50 Reply with quote Back to top

So, how about the weather?

Last edited by whitey on Feb 13, 2004 - 11:53; edited 1 time in total
neverborn

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 07:03 Reply with quote Back to top

this was never posted

Last edited by neverborn on Feb 13, 2004 - 08:18; edited 1 time in total
whitey

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 07:12 Reply with quote Back to top

This also was not posted.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well what happened?

No games played over the weekend... the chat room was relatively quiet...

Did Cupid get some of you guys??

xxx
neverborn

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

there arent that many games left to be played at the moment

vigil moved house and cata helped him, so they were both busy all weekend and that only leaves one other game yet to be played

in the divs anyway
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2004 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Carlton will meet the Gentlemen in the next coupla days... as soon as them zombies muster the courage...

PLAT got his car broken into and trashed over the weekend which left him spending his time at the cop shop.

I'm sure cataphract and RIPNE1 should be able to get it together very shortly.

The Playoffs will start as soon as they are able to, with Season 3 to start immediately afterwards! The Regional Division (QPool) will probably kick off a little earlier than the regular season. Hang tight... Very Happy

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

PLATYPUS, Whitey, Cataphract, RIPNE1, Vigil, Twahn (Oi! That's me!).

Shame!

These 3 remaining matches are walking the tightrope. Please advise as to when we can expect them to be played. Very soon, hopefully.

Vigil moved house over the weekend and hasn't been on for a while but he assured me early this week. He hasn't logged on for a while though...
whitey

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 06:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry guys, I've got 2 more HSC assessment tasks this week, and have done one already. Me and Plat have been keeping in touch via PM's and a time of thursday night seems pretty set. I was on for a fair bit of time last week, but PLAT has been pretty busy. Please, please don't cancel the deciding matches of the season, they are coming.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 06:48 Reply with quote Back to top

HSC?! s that the best excuse you can come up with? Shame... Razz

vigil

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2004 - 05:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry. Moving house is a big deal. It's taken up a lot of my non-work time. We've been out of internet for a while but we've got a dialup account at the house to use that's semi-reliable now while we wait for ADSL to get hooked up. I'd suggest that Twahn pull the plug once our game becomes the last one waited on if it gets to that - otherwise I'll try and get the game done before the weekend. Sorry it's been so long. Life has been loco.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2004 - 06:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Vigil, I can probably play you tonight though it might be a little late (in my terms, those of a working man). Otherwise, not until Sunday.
I'd rather play you then not, but if we're the last game, I'll let you go as you suggest.

Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

*SEASON 2 IS OVER!*

Season 2 ended this morning as I forfeited both of the remaining matches to be played. Vigil has been having trouble logging on and PLATYPUS seems to have been having similar troubles, so the wins have gone to myself and whitey. Apologies to everyone, but the league must go on.

This has resulted in, ahem, the aah... Premiership Title being awarded to umm... Carlton United. Hehe... Wink

I'll be doing all the awards and such as soon as I can and will post them all for you here so you can add them to your player Bios or whatever you want to do!

The Playoffs are now in action!

Madboyz of Mork will meet Corporate Fraud Chain Gang to reclaim their spot in the Premiership! Can't wait for this one...
Adelaide Anvils are likewise looking to return to the Premier but will need to beat Maniac Mammalians, who are just as keen to keep their spot as the Anvils are to take it back!
Meanwhile, further down the ladder, Bring it Zon are set to battle against the rookie Archfiends of Atrocity, who seem set to rocket make their mark on this league.

The Playoffs were originally meant to be played over this week, with the deadline being this Sunday. If everyone could make an effort to get their games in by this time (I know it's a bit rude, but I'm asking not ordering here) we can get back on schedule. Otherwise, just as soon as is possible please! Smile

As soon as the competitors have been decided for any Division, I'll start her up!
Good luck to everyone for the new Season! Roll on SWL!

PS
You can get it giving 'em POW, or laying a Foul.
You can get it any old how.
Matter of fact... I got it now.
A hard earned Down needs a big cold Beer, and the best cold Beer is Carlton.
Carlton United.
It's also the best damn Blood Bowl team...

CARLTON UNITED!! Go you good thing! Very Happy
 Jump to: