51 coaches online • Server time: 00:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2003 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Please use this thread to post Saints and Sinners trash talk and any other information relating to the league.

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2003 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Animal2020 wrote:
oh and is there home and away games?? just like to know for my fluff

Hmmm.... hadn't thought about it, but if you plan to develop your own stadium and include it in your match reports, great. That sort of thing only adds to the fun.

How 'bout we say on even number rounds the game is played at the lower numbered teams stadium, on odd number rounds at the higher numbered teams staduim? Don't really know if that'll work out to an even mix of home and away games but it seems like a decent rule of thumb.

Last edited by LurkingGrue on %b %29, %2003 - %22:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2003 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

sounds great to me. and folks do not get all offended ok i am not saying anything to hurt ya feelings or make ya mad. just like adding to the flavor of the league is all. so any trash talking i do is not to be taken personnally * even if i do say something about ya momma*
it is just me trying to make the most out of the games.
Jugular

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2003 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Animal you're so apologetic for a sinner. You're gonna get so crushed when anyone with real balls lays the smackdown on ur teams ass
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2003 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Before I can set up the games in need pricetb and bonefaith to transfer their team to the tourney division and BudsBalkan to accept my invitation to join.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

i accepted, so kick that noobs in the ass, so that the carnage can begin!
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

that my future conquest *jug* is only untill the games start. once that happens i will search out your so called team and bring the fury of hell so far down upon them that you will have to concced just to have any hopes of a team left

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

ho, ho, ho - Do u heared that. My Rats will nerver quit a game voluntary. The terrible malodor of your lame Undeads will enrage my Team and they will unshakle the lost souls from the pitch and feed some lousy Werewolves with tons of Bones and rotten flesh.
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Rats?? is this the best you can come to me with is the lowest form of vermin that crawls the darkness of my crypt. i shall scatter your team of rats to the darkest hole from which they came

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

come to me Slaves Upraising. you can be the first to fall before me. do you feel that lump in your throat?? that is the fear creeping in as my team gets closer to your stadium. coach shaqpooh i am coming for you
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

You will all soon be taken in chains to a life of perpetual toil and misery beneath the Tower of Gorgoth! Even the Hobgoblins shall lord it over you as you sweat your life's blood away for the greater glory of Hashut and the Chaos Dwarves!

I don't know how I ended up in the Undead conference, but:

ALL YOUR MUMMIES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 03:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Do do I have this right? In round 1 Still the Prettiest hosts Good Wood? Can we start our games? Where do we send reports? Do I sound wired enough?
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Your first round is Still the Prettiest vs Good Wood and yes, as I've set up the first round games, you can all play your first games (well, except Mully).

Remember, do NOT play the second game that will eventually get generated by the software! This will bollocks things up horribly. When everyone has played their first round games I will set up the second round schedule.

Good gaming all.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

First game is play . go on players ^^
shaqpooh

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

You will all soon be taken in chains to a life of perpetual toil and misery beneath the Tower of Gorgoth! Even the Hobgoblins shall lord it over you as you sweat your life's blood away for the greater glory of Hashut and the Chaos Dwarves

No! We's won't be slaves again! Kill you all!
 Jump to: