25 coaches online • Server time: 09:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hoomin_erra

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hopefully we can put coaches in here as well. Only fitting i think.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=coachinfo&coach=2493
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps we should forego lamenting the loss of our pixellated little imaginary playthings for an issue.

Just seems sort of trite, considering.

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2004 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Or atleast only player who have a decent amount of spp's (like 100-150 minimum). I enjoy reading up on unique players death/retirements, and then going to check out what they accomplished. Sometimes you never hear about an awesome player until they're dead. Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2004 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

i still say we only have one obit, for cusi
Mordachai

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2004 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with hoomin_erra... there is only one obituary worth mentioning - Cusi's. Anything else would be bad taste...

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 09:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, as is the case with many Skaven Gutter Runners, Skamper met an untimely demise before his potential could be realized. Death on the Blood Bowl pitch comes quickly and without warning. Few would have thought that he would be the cause of his own tragic end but alas his bloodlust apparently knew no bounds. Live by the sword and die by the sword. Farewell Skamper we shall miss you charm, your wit and most importantly your warm body to put on the pitch. Life my friends goes on and Skamper II is only 90K away. May his first roll be a double and may he never age.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=689382
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

My poor Lupino.... Sad((
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2004 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Unholy II of It Hurts So Good was killed in a Freak Accident during what looked to be a rat slaughter at the start. Things turned out much differently than expected, and the rats were the ones slaughtering the chaos. Nuffle surely has it out for the players of It Hurts So Good.

But as they say "Blood for the Blood God!" The team strives on.
razta

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2004 - 04:14 Reply with quote Back to top

M'horg the 230 SPP Minotaur was killed buy a nasty foul by Caothic from Deathgerbils Revenge. He will be missed from hes nice 106 Casualty record and over 10 Dead that stayed dead Razz in 70 games.
leuchovius

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2004 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Para Noyd, Lineman of the luckless, neurotic Dark Elf team of Morbid Delusions.

He knew They were after him all along. He knew They were hiding on the sidelines, just waiting for the right moment.

And finally They did get him, when the rival Dark Elf team of Oscarized Motion Pictures made their mark on the cursed nutters.
Gibbering_Gambits

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2004 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

maybe would could lock this thread?? and start a new one?
IsaiahFrost

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Once again the Sewer Skuttlers were wracked with misery and pain when the Bubonic Bomber http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&op=view&player_id=689250 was struck down in his prime. They faced adversity well, however and trimuphed 4-0. The Skuttlers will surely miss their brightest star and the accuracy of his passes. Bubonic Bomber II step into the rather large shoes of his predicessor and will attempt to bring completions to the team with the same consistency. Farwell Bomber, may your path to eternity be ever clear of intercepting opponents and may all of you passes in the afterlife be quick.
leemoulder84

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2005 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Pablovski Jones, an amateur with so much potential, heroicly killed in the line of battle(scrimmage)wanted to use apoth but his lord hath clicked the wrong button and he did snuff it. see ya pabs
 Jump to: