36 coaches online • Server time: 09:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2003 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Week #4 begins Monday March 24 and ends Sunday March 30.
New Tournament Website
New coaches are always welcome. Join the A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T.

Now on with week #4.

Week 4 Challenge : In the spirit of getting to know your future opponent, the Terrifying Anarchists, a little better. This week is being hosted by Henry David Toro.
1. Who is Henry David Toro inspired from?
2. The real Henry David Toro, is reknowned for several great quotations, provide one.
3. Provide three of your favourite political quotations and briefly why you chose them.

***Reminder of an upcoming challenge***
I will be running a painting challenge for all of the coaches. To enter paint up a member of your A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. team, take a digital picture and write a bio of that player. Entry deadline will be April 30, 2003. I'll probably spring for a prize for the winner as well as giving the winner 10 pts.

Reporting Matches : Please send me PM to let me know when you've completed an ANARCHIST match or post a note in this thread. Be sure to note who was the challenger and a link to the match report. I'll regularly update the scores in this thread in the next post (just like week#1). At the end of the week I'll tabulate the game results, artistic impression scores and the week's challenge results which I'll post at the end of the thread.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

http://www.indymedia.org
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 25, 2003 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Week #4 Match Results

1. Samuli's (TR295) Cripple Peak Gargants 1 challenged Mezir's Interesting Times (TR350) 0
Gargants: 15 pts (10 W + 1 score + 4 TR) Times: -5 pts (0 L - 1 score - 4 TR)

2. Wuhan's (TR237) Sleeper 2 challenged C.J.'s (TR278) Hometown Rat Boys 1
Sleeper: 13 pts (10 W +1 score +2TR) Rat Boys: -3 pts (0 L -1 score -2 TR)

3. r3's (TR204) Blood Freaks 1 challenged Peikko's (TR248) Skullsnapper 1
Freaks: 8 pts (5 T + 3 TR) Skullsnapper: 2 pts (5 T -3 TR)

4. Rednight's (TR245) Gythank Gougers 1 challenged Mnemon's (TR204) Shampoo Slurperssz 1
Gougers: 2pts (5T -3TR) Sluerperssz: 8 pts (5 T +3 TR)

5. Wuhan's (TR224) Sleeper 1 challenged Rednight's (TR249) Gythank Gougers 2
Sleeper: 1pt (0 L -1 score + 2 TR) Gougers: 9 pts (10 W +1 score -2TR)

6. Mnemon's (TR208) Shampoo Slurperssz 0 challenged Lorgalis's (TR234) Guards of Hades 3
Slurperssz: -1pt (0L -3 score +2 TR) Guards: 11 pts (10 W +3 score -2 TR)

7. Samuli's (TR271) Cripple Peak Gargants 3 challenged Lorgalis's (TR229) Guards of Hades 0
Gargants: 10 pts (10 W + 3 score - 3 TR) Guards: 0 pts (0 L - 3 + 3 TR)

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on %b %31, %2003 - %02:%Mar; edited 4 times in total
Wuhan

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2003 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

wuhan challenges CJ to a match of BB Blood and deadly.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=24291

Wu wins 2-1.
r3

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2003 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The Blood Freaks, having gone for an inordinate amount of time since their last match, were chomping at the bit (and on the limbs of their coaches) to play again. Their coach finally issued a challenge to the Orc squad known as Skullsnapper, and the Freaks were happy (in a relative sense, as no blood had yet been spilled).

This happened, that happened, gobbos took flight, and the score was tied when the match ended. No one was happy about the outcome, but they all agreed that they'd had a good time. Khorne, however, was very displeased by the Freaks' lack of blood-spilling, and in true Chaos fashion, he both punished and rewarded two of the stars on the team. Urrrguh! was given a Claw, which will occassionally cause immense pain on gameday, and Braaht was similarly cursed when given divine insight into picking the ball up.

r3 challenged peikko
{204} Blood Freaks [1] - [1] Skullsnapper {248}
248 - 204 = 44 / 15 = 3

{r3} Blood Freaks - [8]
{peikko} Skullsnapper - [2]

Match Report
Rednight

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2003 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Having since been recently initiated into the Anarchist echelons, the Gythank Gougers decided to challenge the Shampoo Slurperssz. The game was violent and dangerous and an eye opener into the zen ways of the anarchist way of life. The first half was deffinetly the Slurpers with 4 cas and a td, with the gougers just fumbling in a td. The second half was a desperate attempt to hold the slurpers with the gougers missing many key players. However with some luck the score line ended equal.

1 - 1.
Wuhan

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Wuhan challenges Rednight

Sleeper vs Gythank Gougers

Wu lost 1-2
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=25652
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2003 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Shampoo Slurperssz challenged Lorgalis Guards of Hades.

Slurperss: 0 Guards: 3

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=26302

Finally a game that achieved what I tried to have happen since quite sometime - kill the Slurperssz off. Even Interesting Times didn't manage. And with that - the Shampoo Slurperssz are history.
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2003 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Skullsnapper TR 276 vs Rat Delicatessen TR 176
2 -- 0

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=27333
Torr

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2003 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Better take my team out of the league. I have started playing Shadowbane and will not be around much for Blood Bowl.
Cortelll

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2003 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I have just retired Findlay Mutants. I have decided that I must make a team without any Pillin on at the moment. They have only played 2 games int he past 2 weeks. I would liek to play more with all my teams. I have created a new team. I hope that this team will be more fun to play with.
Thanks

Vamps Group
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2003 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Cortelll wrote:
I have just retired Findlay Mutants. I have decided that I must make a team without any Pillin on at the moment. They have only played 2 games int he past 2 weeks. I would liek to play more with all my teams. I have created a new team. I hope that this team will be more fun to play with.
Thanks

I hope you will join us again with a new team soon.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

http://anarchismfaq.org
Mezir

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2003 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Disregard this post, I am blind. Wink
 Jump to: