58 coaches online • Server time: 19:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

@Purplegoo: what Lakrillo said. It is a Fumbbl issue, just like with the uploading of player portraits that work exactly the same (roster default for the race or player specific upload)

Last edited by Kalimar on %b %22, %2010 - %21:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Okie dokie!

I <i>think</i> I get it now. I'll be able to control (eventually) what my own team looks like, but the opponents are the stock FUMBBL icons, my oppo's own icons, or letters, not what I want them to look like.

Ty for the clarification.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

@Purplegoo: correct. As everything comes from the server you cannot "override" the default icon set. Except for the server providing multiple default sets. As of now this is not the case (nor planned).

Last edited by Kalimar on %b %22, %2010 - %22:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Koigokoro

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Not being able to change the icons of players is propably good idea as there'd be a lot of room for confusement in the possibility of changing that snotling to look like an ogre and so on.

But it'd sure be cool to be able to get some customisation for those Super star and Legend players or maybe some icon set that has different icons for different levels of players. But this'd propably be more up to the community to make those huge amounts of icons.

Thought I'd throw this idea around anyway in case someone who likes to make icons would also find it cool.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2010 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

As it is in the client now, you can always choose the standard set of icons, so if you find out someone changed the snots and ogres, just switch over to standard icons.
 Jump to: