60 coaches online • Server time: 21:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which blockdice do you prefer
Classic old blockdice
55%
 55%  [ 79 ]
New design
19%
 19%  [ 28 ]
Don't care
25%
 25%  [ 36 ]
Total Votes : 143

GalakStarscraper

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

PhrollikK wrote:
What do they look like? Cool

Dakkon12

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I do actually like the new dice.

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 01:32
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Galak Starscraper FTW.

Seems a MUCH better set of icons, and no legal issues. If Gimp Warehouse get arsey about it i'd be amazed as they are definately someone elses inamges, and are far better than the ones used now, the only ugly thing about the new client.

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 01:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice dice Galak, I will immediately start lobbying for these in place of the current ones.
GalakStarscraper

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 04:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Nighteye wrote:
Very nice dice Galak, I will immediately start lobbying for these in place of the current ones.
Glad the initial reaction is positive.

Waiting to hear from the company that made them that I have the all clear to sell them ... should be in the store soon.

But I have checked with them and they said it was up to me if I wanted to allow the images for FUMBBL use ... and I'd love to help you guys out if I can.

After the nightmare of dealing with GW and the disappointment of what the Cyanide game turned out to be ... I'd like to help make FUMBBL better if I had anything that can help.

Galak
propuppetmaster

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

id rather the dice just say push, block dodge, pow or... and this is my favorite...FAIL!
cmelchior

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 06:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Thumbs up for those icons.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 08:24 Reply with quote Back to top

GalakStarscraper wrote:
PhrollikK wrote:
What do they look like? Cool

1000% better. Smile And really groovy you'll let us use them. Might well lead to more sales too!

Sorry if I seemed OTT, but I can't get across more how confusing and ugly I (and everyone else I seem to play with, it has to be said) find the old/current ones! Wink
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

@Galak: do u have the original images for those? or should we try to make the dice for the client from the picture?
Lerysh

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 09:26 Reply with quote Back to top

So I'm the only one who actually likes the numbered block dice?
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

@lerysh: me too Smile the poll is faulty anyhow, because the GW set is NOT an option really. So what does it help us if most like the original set better (that was to be expected)?
Ancre

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I really like GalakStarscraper's dices.
gandresch

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

i like the dice. It's like in the old client: 1 skull, 2 both down, 3 push, 4 push, 5 dodge-pow, 6 pow
If you can count, these dice are great Wink
But Galak's ones are fine, too. Why not use both and give the coach the ability to switch? If you can switch between icons and circles, why not choose between the type of dice to use. The more nice dice we can get, the better.

Greets,
gan
GalakStarscraper

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Sorry if I seemed OTT, but I can't get across more how confusing and ugly I (and everyone else I seem to play with, it has to be said) find the old/current ones! Wink
Understood ... they are not to everyone's taste (and I'll openly admit the silver and red ones are hard to read). However we've sold somewhere around 2000 sets of those dice ... but there are now 2 companies already selling knockoffs ... so when a 3rd came to us and wanted to sell some we sold them the designs you see above that we had done by an artist but had never used.

For the person that asked if they should use those or if I had graphics. If the above images are actually going to be used ... have the person in charge of that modification email me at Impact! and I'll work on getting them a better image to use.

Galak
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2010 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Aren't the latest impact ones very similar to the GW ones?
I don't get it. Sad

I do like the concept of the old impact dice (though not the artwork)... and only dislike the red X on the client's dice.

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

Jump to: