37 coaches online • Server time: 08:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post What happened?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Megadreg

Post 4 Posted: Apr 26, 2010 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The new client has so many improvements, it's a shame the player portrait sizes are reduced. I'm not sure why they were, but I think portraits are a fun part of fumbbl and should remain the same size or grow larger.
princevaliant

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2010 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess only 2 people care lol

Oh well, I'll have to shrink my hundreds of portraits Crying or Very sad
SillySod

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2010 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

What?

I dont have a ton of portraits but it'll be irritating to change their size. Surely portrait size is one of the obvious things to keep from the old client... its not as if it will swamp out the pitch.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2010 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Your portraits are automatically adapted, so you can continue to use them. The width to length ratio is the same as in the old client, so they scale well. You might get an even better result by fitting your portrait "by hand" though (shrinking, cutting).

The new portraits had to be a little bit smaller (95 x 147 instead of 114 x 169) because there are two of them now in the sidebars but the client still had to fit a 1024 x 768 screen (actually my laptop screen size).
phil78

Post   Posted: May 09, 2010 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I've just noticed a (very) minor point about the portraits and wondered if anyone else had the same trouble.
I like the way it lists the players as experienced, veteran etc but if a player is experienced and has over 10 spp, then gains some during the game it should show as "Experienced: 10 + 3" for example but all I can see is "Experienced: 10 +"
On1

Post   Posted: May 09, 2010 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

phil78 this is hardly the place to state this Razz try look a bit around.. look for ffb bug section
phil78

Post   Posted: May 09, 2010 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

It hardly seemed worth of a bug report and tbh I thought it might just be the way my pc is set up.
 Jump to: