27 coaches online • Server time: 01:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

That ragdoll one is just evil, I would abuse that skill over and over. Imagine all the people crowd surfing! I could laugh myself stupid from the fun I could have with that.

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

toughness is just spikes but better so i wouldn't want it maybe just have it as subtract one from the injury roll, but that would be too powerfull i think, i mean most strength players have av 8 or 9 to begin with and that makes them very hard to hurt, clean player should be renamed lawyer and allow you to modifer the IMEOY roll by 1 for either side and the player must be outside anyones tackle zone so that way it helps and hinders foulers. grappling other players is kinda what tackle diving tackle and prehensil tail all do, they just don't call it grappleling because that sounds like something a gobbo would do in a doom.
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

what like safe throw huh mixx ;]
RIPNE1

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

I just don't like skills that easily cancel something hard to achieve

yeah like bloody safe throw
Colin

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2004 - 06:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Toughness might be better off as a General trait, and I prefer -1 to Injury Rolls than +1 to AV; I'd be interested to see the maths of this version of Toughness vs Regenerate for % chance of suffering a casualty-type injury. Making it a General trait prevents stunties from having it. Another variant I heard on TBB was called Heavy Armour (or similar), were the player gained an AV bonus at the cost of movement. I believe the general consensus was make it a General trait, as it would be popular on linemen for the LoS.

Fair Player is a good name for the anti-DP skill, IMHO.

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2004 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

What about brawler. General skill. Whenever a team makes a turn 8 foul, you get to roll a die 6. On a 2+ the brawling player starts an after game fight. Your whole team get a free turn. The game is already decided, so no scores and such. But a whole turn to block and fould and blitz as you please to exact revenge. You can make as many blitzes as you want, and as many fouls as you want. If you want to make it less mean, I guess you could say only one foul against each opponent
peikko

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2004 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

BloodRunners wrote:
What about brawler. General skill. Whenever a team makes a turn 8 foul.
yabbadabba...

Why not skill "little girl" who gives free injury roll to every player on field if opponent could scored but stalls? Wink
 Jump to: