52 coaches online • Server time: 18:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2004 - 01:31 Reply with quote Back to top

My undead team the Doomington No-Skins are one of my favourite teams to play but they are getting a little beat up.

Essentially, all 3 of my wights are beat up with niggles as are my mummies. I also am carrying alot of little niggles with my zombies etc...

Now I have a bit of cash and my FF is good, so do I drop one (or more) of my wights - which means he can never be replaced due to the LRB change and/or do I drop one of my mummies as well and start again.

Or should I say hell with it and persist on and risk having up to six players missing due to a Virus or something...

Essentially, the 40ish gap between TR and STR is too much, so what would you do.

Cheers,
Clay
swilhelm73

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2004 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Retire and replace the double niggle mummy first. Then the niggle zombie.
R_Spiskit

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2004 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Sack the double niggle Wight first, as he is also missing the next game. Thus the TS effect is Nil.
The mummy is really good, hold out for a bit longer on him, get rid of the crap before you sack your best player.
The next to go should be the other double niggle wight. Kick the two wights and buy 1 back. TR will take a hit, but this will buy the team time and increase winnings.
Remember, a great player is worthless if he ain't on the pitch!!
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2004 - 08:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the advice... my 2 double niggled wights are gone and replaced by a rookie.

Now I am fully compliant with the LRB now... only 2 wights left....

Oh the days when you could have 4!
 Jump to: