59 coaches online • Server time: 23:55
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Mark players in repl...goto Post Online Welsh Open 20...goto Post Crowd funded teams &...
SearchSearch 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you play to win?
I Play for blood what's the ball?
13%
 13%  [ 311 ]
I play to win a stun is as good as a cas for me during a drive.
29%
 29%  [ 669 ]
Both, blood and glory for me!
56%
 56%  [ 1275 ]
Total Votes : 2255


Plorg



Joined: May 08, 2005

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 08:35 Reply with quote Back to top

It does not "adjust" future rolls based on past rolls.
Lhug



Joined: Jun 05, 2006

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2006 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

The luck bar is completely useless =) regularly, i'm only watching it if i have 2 or less players on the field. interestingly, it shows about 80% then... who knows why Wink

and: fouling to kill is just bad. if fouling kills (see "foul like a surgeon" ) well - so what? but intentional fouls to kill are and will be bad. =)

..
DON'T be afraid to try new Team-Tactics. The Unranked or even Academy-Division are great places to try new tacs. Killer elves? Passing Orcs? Try it =) you will surprise your opponents when you developet the tactics and the games will be funnier =)
freak_in_a_frock



Joined: Aug 02, 2003

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2006 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I's great to see a Cusi thread re-incarnated. Too many coaches could have learnt a lot about how to play and have fun from him. It's such a shame he is gone, fumbbl is a worse place without him.
Pau



Joined: Jan 12, 2005

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2007 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

keybounce wrote:
Ok, let me try again:

Does it affect the game in any way, or does it reflect your past rolls?

If it reflects your past rolls, does a reading of 30% mean "30% success, 70% fails"?

Or does it say "Your chance of success was 16.667%, you missed, so you got exactly what you expected" and then adjust ... who knows how?


It just calculates what numbers you roll(and pick) 1/2/3/4/5/6 if you roll a double skull first turn your luck will remain at 00% if you rolled a pow then it will fly to 100%, if all your rolls are 6/5 then your luck will be around 80lots%
Tophat



Joined: Jun 01, 2006

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2007 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Pau wrote:
keybounce wrote:
Ok, let me try again:

Does it affect the game in any way, or does it reflect your past rolls?

If it reflects your past rolls, does a reading of 30% mean "30% success, 70% fails"?

Or does it say "Your chance of success was 16.667%, you missed, so you got exactly what you expected" and then adjust ... who knows how?


It just calculates what numbers you roll(and pick) 1/2/3/4/5/6 if you roll a double skull first turn your luck will remain at 00% if you rolled a pow then it will fly to 100%, if all your rolls are 6/5 then your luck will be around 80lots%


ooh really umm

_________________
Glory Daze-Dying for Glory since 30th July 2006- Back Now
Astarael



Joined: Aug 14, 2005

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2007 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

/me slaps Pau for Necromancy.

_________________
Oh my.
pac



Joined: Oct 03, 2005

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2007 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Astarael wrote:
/me slaps Pau for Necromancy.

Can you have necromancy on a sticky? It's permanently stuck to the top of the forum. Mysteries of the divine resurrection aside, you can't bring the immortal back to life!
Hogshine



Joined: Apr 04, 2007

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2007 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

pac wrote:
Astarael wrote:
/me slaps Pau for Necromancy.

Can you have necromancy on a sticky? It's permanently stuck to the top of the forum. Mysteries of the divine resurrection aside, you can't bring the immortal back to life!


Let's find out. If I get slapped for necromancy, then you can...
blizzt95



Joined: Apr 12, 2005

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2007 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hogshine wrote:
pac wrote:
Astarael wrote:
/me slaps Pau for Necromancy.

Can you have necromancy on a sticky? It's permanently stuck to the top of the forum. Mysteries of the divine resurrection aside, you can't bring the immortal back to life!


Let's find out. If I get slapped for necromancy, then you can...


*slap*
Macavity



Joined: Nov 23, 2004

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2007 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

/me slaps Hogshine for being Hogshine

_________________
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
Hogshine



Joined: Apr 04, 2007

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2007 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, neither have been specifically slaps for necromancy...

btw, I did find this thread really useful, and have done every time I've read it since Very Happy
JanMattys



Joined: Feb 29, 2004

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2007 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

/me hugs macavity for being macavity

_________________
Image
Image
Synn



Joined: Dec 13, 2004

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2007 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

/me molests Jan for being Jan

__Synn
JanMattys



Joined: Feb 29, 2004

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2007 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:
/me molests Jan for being Jan

__Synn


\o/
Gotta love Christmas.... Wink

_________________
Image
Image
Meech



Joined: Sep 15, 2005

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2007 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Now we know what jan asked Synnta to give him for christmas

_________________
Putting the FU in fumbbl since 9/2005
Display posts from previous:     
 Jump to:   
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Powered by PNphpBB2 1.2 © 2003 PNphpBB Group
Credits