30 coaches online • Server time: 08:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 10:25 Reply with quote Back to top

At least i do.

Please come back and implement new bugs for us to find.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I have him in my basement busy on the client.

For every tweak, I give him a cookie. Wink
blader4411

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 10:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Patience is a virtue I'm told (though I'm not sure I believe it myself.)
ultwe

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 10:53 Reply with quote Back to top

give the man a break... he is entitled to holidays Wink

π is aproximately 3.142 times better than any other food
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 10:54 Reply with quote Back to top

ultwe wrote:
give the man a break... he is entitled to holidays Wink

Definitely this.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

It'll be done when it's done. Wink

Last edited by koadah on %b %06, %2010 - %10:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Pah - My basement is no holiday! Very Happy
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 11:12 Reply with quote Back to top

so russo confirms, yes

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh a "welcome back thread", how nice Smile Now I'm kind of forced to add something to that, no?

My vacation is indeed over and has been for a week. But I've been awfully busy doing all those things that tend to pile up when you are away and/or spend most of your free time coding Wink I've been doing garden work, buying plants and planting, doing the lawn, cutting hedges. Dropped exhausted on the couch in the evening hours (it's been quite hot here, too) and watched Godfather 1-3. Work has been very demeanding lately as well with me shifting project and customer and familiarizing myself with a lot of new stuff I've never seen before.

Clientwise I am currently working on a lot of new stuff and have done little to no bugfixing lately. The TTM sequence has been reworked completely (move, right stuff players getting highlightes as you move besides, click on a highlighted player, player gets picked up overlaying the thrower, range ruler appears, select target squae and throw away). Added the Strip Ball and Leader skills (the later with a bit of help from Hangar18). At the moment I'm working on adding Journeymen and Star Player inducements are likely not too far off either.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Good that you took some time of to sort out private matters. Stuff like that is needed. Hope that your garden does well. Smile
Btw, i kind of expect you to have garden Gnomes... i have got the idea that german people just love those... i might be wrong though and apologise in advance.

Those new stuff for the client sounds awesome. The TTM need some love, there are some reported bugs about it as you probably know and that sequence seems much more logical to follow.
Strip Ball and Leader is the most important additional skills to add to. Journeymen and Star Players sounds awesome to... i cant wait!

Welcome back!
darkwing2k6

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

im sure i speak for everyone when i say that we are all grateful for the work you are putting in on the new client but please dont let that get in the way of the more important things ie family and work. well i guess what im trying to say is take all the time you need and please dont feel like your under any pressure from all of us. i hope you get the meaning from my ramblings Smile thanks for your great work so far!
nazgob

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

we all love kalimar Very Happy

and now my skill choice mistake is no longer a problem - strip ball for the win!!

seriously though, we're all really grateful for all your hard work (i certainly am). can we give Kalimer the Freedom of the City of Fumbbl? glad you took a break though, and we'll get you out of purplegoo's basement soon.
Diddyboy

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

awsome jobb kalimar
Enar

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar wrote:
I've been doing garden work, buying plants and planting, doing the lawn, cutting hedges. Dropped exhausted on the couch in the evening hours (it's been quite hot here, too) and watched Godfather 1-3. Work has been very demeanding lately as well with me shifting project and customer and familiarizing myself with a lot of new stuff I've never seen before.

Coders are not allowed to have a real life, didn't you get the memo? Razz
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2010 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Kalimar, you make it so easy for me to waste time playing this great game. Very Happy
 Jump to: