64 coaches online • Server time: 20:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Csonti

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:
Yeah.. good job.. playing 30 str points down.. LOL... I knew it!!!! League of LAMERS.. ROFL....

As kurre correctly pointed out in his post: he is NOT a member of the LoL. Wink
LoL teams are advised to play vs at least roughly equal str teams. We will kill ya with honour! Twisted Evil
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Disgruntled Evangelists</b> 2 - <b>Dark Lords of the Pitch</b> 0
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=232139

Considering he got Virus and Under Scrutiny, you'd think I'd have no chance.. Y'know my 5 best players out and all, with both dp's making it and unable to foul too. Good stuff.

Anyways, I used desperate strategy to get the job done, and in the end even got the most casaulties. 3-2. A fun game though, against a fun opponent (Milnestar). Although I had some good strategy, I owe it to the rolls too, or Milnestar would have had a great chance to tie if not win.

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Csonti wrote:

As kurre correctly pointed out in his post: he is NOT a member of the LoL. Wink
LoL teams are advised to play vs at least roughly equal str teams. We will kill ya with honour! Twisted Evil

yeah.. honour.. that's why you need the help of rotten skaven and these satanic chaoscreatures that sold their souls to the unspeackable gods.. you are lucky that my time is rare the last days.. but be aware, i will get you sooner than you might expect.. and those of you that are already begging for a beat.. no worries.. i don't hide.. Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe. I'm coming for you Candlejack. Wink With my satantic chaos creatures.

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

i'll be there... i'll be there .. MUHAHAHA!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejacks New Pain-New Gain team has been defeated by the forces of good.(And the smell of beer).
Long live the living! Death to the dead!
Jahira

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack... Tremble before me is ready to show the true meaning of power !
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Disgruntled Evangelists</b> 1 - <b>Pain in the Ass</b> 2
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=237214

Dice rape, plain and simple, I don't care what Candlejack says. Highlights included the great Reverend dying on a GFI, 1, RR 1 5, 5 5, 5 6.. apo worked atleast. Aside from that, failed dodges, BH rolls, gfi's at crucial times just made this funny. Or a massively stupid failed block.. Reverend blitzes a skill-less ghoul with the ball for 2 dice I choose.. skull/skull, RR skull/push.. ghoul dodges and eventually scores when the Reverend fails a 2+ dodge, RR 4, one GFI to blitz ball carrier, 1. Awesome.

The only things that went right all game were an interception (which Candle easily handled with a pow/pow) and a pitch invasion that niggled his ghoul and ko'd his mummy. Those things of course apparently make up for all the wrongs against me. Even though he should have had NO chance to win this game, whatever. Dice rape.

I'm sure he'll insist the luck was even, blah blah blah. No, it was not. First half maybe but you're damn lucky last 4 turns that I didn't get you, and you know it.
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

To Aequitas:

*sigh*.. yeah right.. it is AAAAAAALLLLL just from the dice.. and had _nothing_ to do with missing 2db blitzes on my ball carrier and exposing yours to my attaks.. nonono.. can't be.. sure that gfi was unlucky.. and maybe i had more luck than you.. but it was NOT all nuffles fault.. you didn't play a n00b.. and that will teach you taking your mouth that full when you play someone.. watch the replay and if you can't take the heat... stay of the field.. btw: it's dumb to start a foul war when you have no dp on the pitch while the opponent still has and you have less players...
geez...

To SoftnFLuffy:

I will play ya dorfs.. but only when i am at least in 50 points str range.. not any sooner.. i don't think someone can balme for that

To Madmarx:

You too will get a shot at the PAIN. And this time it will not be as easy as the last time.. MUAHAHAH.....

To all the other:

I'm still taking challenges.. also i don't have that much time these days and so it might take a while till we can play.. but i don't doge ya... the undead still march to war.. and the living shall shudder

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 08:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Aequitas, I gave u the point for the ghoul's niggle, but please next time PM me the match's address when u made something that deserves LoL points. In that way we have a better chance that the table is updated correctly and in time. Thx!
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

LoL.. givving points for fan cas???? You must be kidding.. ROFLMAO

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Pain in the ass got subdued by the living!
Alas, only one niggle, but the result, 2-0 shows whos alive around here. Even the great nig got hurt, unluckily he regenerated.
Long live the living! Death to the dead!
foxx

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the LoL Slayers, the league's first and only Amazon team, is off to a mixed start. They've managed to shut their opponents out in their first two games, but casualties aren't raking in like I had hoped =( Actually, they're coming entirely too much on my side! I seem to remember my other Amazon team doing fairly well in the casualty department, at least at low TR/STR. My last game against Khemri, for example, didn't look so bad.....only one player with block, and lots of AV 7 skeletons to hit, right.....? I think I knocked two of them out, and received 3 BH and 2 SI. Ugh.... Thankfully, FF has gone up, so maybe my fans will start doing my dirty work. That, or I need a DP....
Baffers

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=238715

Yarr, the night is a bit safer once again thanks to the Bonkers. Managed to niggle a 6 str mummy monster and kill a ghoul (7 LoL points).

On the down side, my new thrower got himself killed and joined the army of the dead. Can't have it all I guess.
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh, Candlejack, are you even talking about the same match, or are you so full of yourself that you just say whatever you want and pretend it's right? Yeah, enjoy your moment but don't even start with any BS about what 'awesome' skill you have. Please. Yeah, I leave my guys out in the open huh. This coming from your ghouls so horribly placed they're just begging to die, and of course, push/push, RR push/skull. But yeah, I guess that's just my 'skill'. If I had good skill these rolls would be pows. Rolling Eyes

Like I said enjoy your little moment, but don't even start running your mouth about it when you barely won because of a failed blitz. If that's your idea of bad strategy, so be it, just shows how stupid you really are.

Anyway,

<b>Disgruntled Evangelists</b> 2 - <b>Hell's Horrors</b> 1
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=238450

Out cas'd him 7-2, Evangelists begin to recover.
 Jump to: