46 coaches online • Server time: 19:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

*sigh*.. never said i was awesome.. i'm not.. and that is no secret.. look at my coach stats.. all i wanted to say was... ah nevermind.. i'm tired of argueing...

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Three wins in a row with my amazons, and not a single SI or RIP! I've never been so disappointed and frustrated after winning.....maybe I need to freeboot Zara the Slayer...
KinkyWinky

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

IM THE BEST.... my dwarf still being the first in this league... and there are alot of coaches with 0 points.... u not fighting the undead plague??? CMON, START KILLING UNDEADS!!!!!!!!!
foxx

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

LoL Slayers have racked up their first kill. Granted, it was just a skeleton, but you've gotta start somewhere. Hired Zara the Slayer to add a little "umph" with her stakes...got a bunch of stuns, but the kill ultimately went to one of my blitzers.
origami

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2004 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

What does "stakes" do?
foxx

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

+1 on armor rolls against most opponents, +3 against undead =)

edit: they are illegal, of course...spotted on a 10+
foxx

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems a little slow in the LoL world...better get to work! The LoL Slayers have racked up another kill, tying them for second place in the LoL scoreboard. Plus, we're undefeated in all 10 games...let's see you dwarves start pulling you share.
Afro

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, first match, first kill, but only a zombie. Sadly the 2 SIs let no-one suffer, only MNGs. But i'm on my way.

Post 6 Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe it starts burning.... foxx, u doing a great job... now i need some time to play and crack some undead heads... CMON PEOPLE KEEP ON WORKING Smile Shocked need to kill some other undeads to get some more points...

ShittinMilks Rulezzzzzzzzzzz
farung

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

First match First Kill! vs a +MA Goul....took a heavy toll on the Deadbangers though who will only be fielding 9 players in their second game, hopefully not against khemri yet..... http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=243658

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I played the Nuffles Most Hated tonight and managed to kill a Zombie that had 19 spp's!!!!
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=244181

McCloud
Csonti

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2004 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

McCloud, u need to PM me directly the match link, in order to get the points (see the league info). I can only ensure in that way that no kill is missed by me Wink
farung

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2004 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

one niggled wolf comin' right up.... http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=247024

Post   Posted: Feb 19, 2004 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The LoL Slayers have niggled a ghoul, tying them for first place on the scoreboard! They're also undefeated (11-0-0) against the undead horde so far, although I'm facing a lot more players with tackle now, so things are getting a little rough...
Csonti

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 08:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi All,

As our group slowly but continously getting bigger and bigger I started to think about a system that give chance for the newcomers. My plan is to crown a champion after every month of fighting and then reset the scores. In that way in the next period every team will have the same chance to win the title (like the championship system in fumbbl). After a year we could declare the King of LoL according to the monthly results.
But before I make that change I need to hear ur opinions and ideas.

Thx in advance and keep it bashing!
 Jump to: