66 coaches online • Server time: 21:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrStick

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2010 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

aye give me a yell when recruiting again
Rooke

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2010 - 07:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it's week 4 underway already, and we have a pretty amazing crew of coaches!
I'd definately enjoy having a few more next season, and if you have any questions
about league rules/format, my email is on the first post of this forum, or if
you'd rather, PM me and I will be happy to discuss any questions you might have.
robocoyote

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2010 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Practicing up my skaven team building you guys need some more speed in this league lol
smokingmonkee

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2010 - 04:37 Reply with quote Back to top

When the time comes 8-Bit Fun will be in. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=634177
Rooke

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2010 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, updating for those interested: Week 4 of SOUPA league concluded this week, leaving 3 weeks of regular season to go then the 3 weeks of playoffs! It's been a pretty wild 4 weeks, with some tightly contested matches. Currently the 2 Necro teams are leading the standings, with an elf and orc team hot on the trail. Any coaches wanting league info can PM me, and I will give you detailed information about what to expect for season 2 (pending on when/if the FFB teams all get deleted), and in the Pm it would be optimal if you'd include your email address. The format will change a little based on new coaches wishing to join, and I hope to hear from all interested parties.
 Jump to: