55 coaches online • Server time: 00:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
rami

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2010 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

I've got an Imac and I LOOOVE fumbbl. I dont know how to become able to play fumbbl on my mac. Is there anybody out there with a mac who can explain to me how I get the lot installed?

Thanks for your time

//Rami
lizvis

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2010 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

just download it, the PC version works on my Imac
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2011 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Any chance anyone has FUMBBL working on an iPAD? Mmmmm... BBwl in the car.

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2011 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:

there was a guy who played java bowl thru his I pad. The Ipad cant run java but it can run an app that gives you controle over your computer so you can play on your Ipad thru your computer.

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
On1

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2011 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:

That doesn't sound dangerous at all
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2011 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed.. my wife would have to drive. The iPad remote control story just blew my mind. Dream dead.

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2011 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

There you go murker!

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=18562&highlight=ipad

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2011 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Rami, you may need to dl a JRE (java runtime environment) first. Then it works like a charm (@least on my MBP with Snow Leopard).
If for some reason you can't make it work, you can always try to emulate windows, or run it natively in bootcamp.

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2011 - 05:29 Reply with quote Back to top

So... You can you the new client on a MacBook or MacBookPro... Or no??? What's the deal here? Is this confirmed? I need a new computer and was strongly considering a Mac.
Palorrin

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2011 - 05:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I am currently running the new client on my old MacBook (5 years old) with no problems other than the terrible wireless networks I have to play on (these networks can cause brief random internet disconnects, it doesn't happen at home though.)
SavageJ

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2011 - 06:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Catalyst32 wrote:
So... You can you the new client on a MacBook or MacBookPro... Or no??? What's the deal here? Is this confirmed? I need a new computer and was strongly considering a Mac.

I'm on a MacBook Pro right now running 10.5.8 and everything works just fine. Like The_Sage says, you just need the JRE, and any modern Mac supports Java.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2011 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, it runs fine on a mac

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2011 - 09:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Press play and it'll download just like on a pc.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2011 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

it's amazing ...

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2011 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome. I have always preferred Mac. I learned to use computers on a Mac in High School (and had PC options too but hated them by comparison). But I could never afford my own computer so after College I had to deal with whatever my parents or my local Library had and it was always a PC.

The 1st 3 computers of my own that I have ever owned were PC's. The 1st a Christmas gift from my parents a PC Laptop that was eventually stolen when someone broke into my home years ago. The 2nd an Ancient PC that used to belong to a guy that rented a room in my house and traded it to me becuase he could no longer afford his rent. I gave him WAY TOO MUCH credit for it but since I had no way to get my own computer otherwise I considered it a fair trade. My 3rd PC was given to me by my best friend, business partner and current roommate when the Ancient Computer finally died. It was his 1st computer that he built himself. That computer was accidentally slammed on it's side (by me) and it died.

I have finally started to turn things around financially and to keep this momentum going it is absolutely necessary that I have a reliable computer. Thankfully I have the cash on hand to buy anything I want at the moment. I may try to get a used Mac Book so that some of that cash can go to other things. But I am strongly considering a new Mac Book Pro.

Thanks for the info guys.
 Jump to: