22 coaches online • Server time: 01:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
asharak

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I was thrown off the no progression by him asking if his bro would get good gate money as a result of the FF....

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

BBMatt wrote:
Given that we will only be playing each other, is there much point in having a high fan factor? I went for 9, given that I heard it was helpful, but he has gone for just 1. Will he get good gate money due to my FF but also have a better team because of the extra money spent on players?

Should I just have fan factor 1 if I know I'm only going to play my brother with his FF1 team, or should I pursaude him to raise his so that we are contributing equally to the total FF? ...or are the non financial benefits of a high FF worth it anyway?

Thanks!

If you guys decide you want to play more games outside of just playing each other you are allowed to have 40 active teams here on FUMBBL (or something near that number) and a unlimited number of retired teams. Those teams can be in any division you choose... you can read a little about the rules of the different divisions during team creation.
BBMatt

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated! So will our games against each other have no progression? We'd actually probably prefer to have our teams grow over time and only if they got too unbalanced would we start new ones. I noticed on the roster page there is a 'no change' or 'progression' option, I presume this controls whether the games played can result in a changing team?
zakatan

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

the "no progression" label is given at the time of team creation and can't be changed, as far as i know. The results will upload and but the players won't gain any skills or injuries. No progression teams will remain at the initial status.