71 coaches online • Server time: 20:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
did you prefer to play with (not against) the old or new khemri
Old
42%
 42%  [ 64 ]
New
21%
 21%  [ 32 ]
Pie
35%
 35%  [ 53 ]
Total Votes : 149

SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2010 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Trying to get a game with the new Khems, just to try them out. Sofar 4 out of 4 has declined, so i guess the old reputation still hangs around!

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2010 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, in game now, vs chaos. Turn 1, blitzing a beastman, both down. Armourroll 10, damage 10, result badly hurt and dead (thx decay). They suck so much it actually blows Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2010 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Side note, Dwarfs also got nerfed; rerolls got a 10,000g increase (finally).
Ancre

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2010 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Foulscumm wrote:
Ancre wrote:
uzkulak wrote:
And more skills to chose from, which only a highly skilled team like dwarves can really appreciate and make the most use of. Jump up on doubles makes PO now very useful for dwarves. Also grab+guard is great and grab is also very useful for managing crowd surfs. Not to mention that av10 longbeards will now be commonplace, and there are plenty of teams that dont have claw...

And Standfirm is a single roll now !

But not as good

Yeah but that's ok I guess. It always felt more like a "bonus" for me, and not something you should build your strategy on, because building a strategy on dodging dwarves or dodging mummies sounds wrong imo. It needed to be toned down to become a single skill and it was likely to go for that.

But then again I never liked that part of stand firm. It removed the chance of your player doing something completely unprofessional and breaking his neck all by himself, which is an integral part of blood bowl !
NickNutria

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I build a new khemri team and i must admit i like them. True they aren't the greatest bashers anymore, but with more movement you're able to get touchdowns more easily. My new team now even trys out the passing game Smile http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=638672
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

+AV? seriously?

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 01:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Ancre wrote:

Yeah but that's ok I guess. It always felt more like a "bonus" for me, and not something you should build your strategy on, because building a strategy on dodging dwarves or dodging mummies sounds wrong imo. It needed to be toned down to become a single skill and it was likely to go for that.

But then again I never liked that part of stand firm. It removed the chance of your player doing something completely unprofessional and breaking his neck all by himself, which is an integral part of blood bowl !

Wait since when are you not supposed to dodge dorfs or mummies? I do it all the time
Ancre

Post   Posted: Jan 04, 2011 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ro wrote:
Ancre wrote:

Wait since when are you not supposed to dodge dorfs or mummies? I do it all the time

I didn't say you were not supposed to dodge with dorfs or mummies, but that you shouldn't expect this to work (therefore, you shouldn't plan your turn on "if that dwarf succeed his dodge rolls, then ..."). Else you'll get frustrated quite a lot. If you really like your dodges to succed, I sincerely suggest you start playing elves - not khemri Wink
 Jump to: