62 coaches online • Server time: 21:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2010 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think all teams should be put into [L], but rather give the players a 2 weeks time to push a button to "transfer to L". The teams that dont take this offer would be wiped and at a later date get to reuse the teamname as Christer offered.
Olesh

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2010 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:
I don't think all teams should be put into [L], but rather give the players a 2 weeks time to push a button to "transfer to L". The teams that dont take this offer would be wiped and at a later date get to reuse the teamname as Christer offered.

I could totally dig this kind of decision, but I've also made my peace with the FFB teams being wiped. It was frustrating for a period, but now I just want it to be gotten over with because nobody (that I play with) is going to play FFB until after the wipe.
regn

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2010 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:

This would be great
magistern

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2010 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, please can we get some confirmation as to whether this is possible? Or some reason why it isn't?
strikereternal

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2010 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to second (actually fifth, I think) Lakrillo's suggestion. It seems to me that it wouldn't require much work on the part of the staff to transfer these FFB teams to [L] either. I don't see what is wrong with that as a solution, as it would satisfy all parties involved.
svemole

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2010 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Some realy bad decisions in this article imo. Keeping the lrb4 to split up community and deleting existing ffb teams arent things I support.
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2010 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

svemole wrote:
Some realy bad decisions in this article imo. Keeping the lrb4 to split up community and deleting existing ffb teams arent things I support.

It'll be okay, the only person left playing LRB4 will be zombie 69 anyway Wink

Last edited by Garion on Nov 18, 2010 - 18:29; edited 1 time in total
peikko

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2010 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
It'll be okay, teh only person left playing LRB$ will be zombie 69 anyway Wink

OMG! Finally a bb you can play for real money?
strikereternal

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2010 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

svemole wrote:

Agreed, and bump.
magistern

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2010 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, being talked down to for making reasonable requests isn't my idea of closure.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2010 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

+1 for beta teams to [L]. Very Happy
Mossbeard

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2010 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

All good news in the article, I am happy to read that things are moving along.
I can't believe how many people are whining about keeping beta testing teams that everyone knew would be deleted.
Hopefully reason prevails and they are all deleted and not relegated to some silly League graveyard to rot.

I hope that Blackbox gets to move to FFB first, I am looking forward to using those teams that have been stuck in a dead division for so long.
Would be nice if the Blackbox teams get started first and they can become the norm and get people who might not try Blackbox otherwise to try it and then they will never leave.

Keeping a LRB4 division is a good idea, I don't think it will split the community as not many people will keep playing LRB4 and most that do will play FFB also.

Only thing I think should be done differently is Ranked and Blackbox should be combined into the same division, would be nice to have the option of gamefinder or a scheduler without having to use different teams. I have never understood why people think this would ruin either Blackbox or Ranked.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2010 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

magistern wrote:
yeah, being talked down to for making reasonable requests isn't my idea of closure.

who promised you closure?
maysrill

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2010 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Mossbeard wrote:

Only thing I think should be done differently is Ranked and Blackbox should be combined into the same division, would be nice to have the option of gamefinder or a scheduler without having to use different teams. I have never understood why people think this would ruin either Blackbox or Ranked.

THIS. More options for my team to play games = more games.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2010 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
magistern wrote:

who promised you closure?

it's that whole "entitlement" thing again

--j

ImageImage
 Jump to: