53 coaches online • Server time: 22:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sinner

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2011 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

the download needed to be rmoved overthe issues with GW, Try apopular search engine of your choice and look for javabowl...

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2011 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok just read the forums .. found the answer !! Yes I was being dum (and lazy), apologies
Kryten

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2011 - 18:50
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Feel free to track me down in chat if you need help getting started.
Ballcrusher

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2011 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi new guys

I'm just curious. You know, that JavaBowl is the old LRB4 client that is being replaced by a new updated client using the newest rules, right? The new FFB client doesn't require download and installation, it's just click and play (and autodownload).

So unless, you really only wanna play the old LRB4 rules, then I suggest you try the new FBB client instead.

Oh, and welcome to Fumbbl by the way Smile
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2011 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

On1 wrote:
bghandras wrote:
I dont want to cause any trouble if my computer crashes. I understand it would be serious issue in the competitive league. I would like to enter the competitive league once i fully understand how the client works.

On a sidenote, notice how the description of [R]anked portrayed as the competitive league/division draws a new coach' attention.

Way to go offttopic with your elitist BS sir.

Do you seriously not have anything better to do than pollute every thread with your disrespectful bashing of how other people want to enjoy their hobby? Ranked WAS the main competitive division in LRB4, and the way you carry on will only serve to alienate people from your beloved box and make it so again after the migration.

Well done!