19 coaches online • Server time: 01:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
keltic_dragon

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

My opponent rolled 1 for vamps bloodlust but then didnt move him to feed, ended his move and he didnt get sent off....
also he continued his turn after that KNOWING it was supposed to be a turn over, would that be classed as abuse of the bug?

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

keltic_dragon wrote:
My opponent rolled 1 for vamps bloodlust but then didnt move him to feed, ended his move and he didnt get sent off....
also he continued his turn after that KNOWING it was supposed to be a turn over, would that be classed as abuse of the bug?

No, the purpose of FFB right now is to test / abuse bugs and submit bug reports. The teams will soon be deleted, as they are not meant to be used for competitive purposes. Well done if you found a bug, I hope you guys submitted an official bug report ticket.

Oscar Wilde
keltic_dragon

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

ok, I tried to submit bug but cannot access the bugzlla page/site!

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

you were trying to use this page, weren't you...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=bugs

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=bugs

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

if it happened while blocking then it's a known bug.. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=bugs&op=view&id=167
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

There are still a bunch of vamp/BL bugs.

- Vamp who BLs then knocks themselves stunned on a skull/both down does not go off
- Vamp who hypno gazes, but does not move to do so does not roll BL as they should.

Somewhere in the chain of actions it seems the BL is relying on physical movement to kick in versus declaring an action. May be related to being able to declare and action then cancel it in FFB if you have not moved. May have to be altered for vamps?
Garion

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Im sure i read somewhere all the blood lust problems are fixed in the next release. It might have been the GLN, or a kalimar/lakrillo blog.

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks whatball. Specific instructions like that are great to see what needs to be done and when the bug appears.
I am planning on doing some work with bloodlust in one of the coming patches. I think i will try to focus on one area at a time to solve all bugs related to the same skill to kind of clean the different parts up.
Vamps will get their love, but having a good list when it actually happens will help me to clean it up and make sure i don't miss one occurance.
asharak

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh, I'd been ignoring BL as I thought the way states were handled was being totally reworked anyway and so probably different bugs would arise. Oops!

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The way states are working have been reworked, basicly you now can have more than one state where you previously could have only one. So previously there was a prone_rooted state, while now you would just have the two different states prone and rooted.
This _might_ fix some of the Bloodlust bugs, as states does not get overwritten now by new states. But we would need to check for the specific bugs to make sure that they were fixed.
Also the reason for these bloodlust bugs might not be due to the states but might be due to at a specific case, there is no check for bloodlust.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2010 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Np, Lakrillo.

How'd those new icons work out for you? Let me know.
 Jump to: