29 coaches online • Server time: 07:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Over-dose

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2010 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably this topic exists already, didn't have time to check everything.. just wanted to tell anyone who has a small screen like me how to fix it:

hide the taskbar while you're opening the game and it will be full size.

maybe this helps someone, although it's not too hard to figure out i guess - especially taking into acount that i was able to Laughing
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2010 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Another thing which i find nice when using a wide-screen monitor is to have the taskbar at one of the short sides. Just grab it and drag to that place of the screen.
Screens nowadays are so few pixels in height that i would not want to disturb that with removing some of them with a taskbar.
James_Probert

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2010 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

yeh nice point, and I don't mean to crash the party, but this solution still doesn't help people with a screen that has a resolution of less than 768 pixels in height...

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2010 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Sad well, at least the more stupid ones - like me - with a screen that's just a little too short can be helped...taskbar to the side is a good idea too btw!

and still - wiggle, wiggle PARTYTIME!
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2010 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Back in my linux days, I had a virtual desktop bigger than my screen resolution. I just had to move the mouse pointer to the edge of the screen, and the desktop would scroll (like any good RTS game). I'm sure there must be an application for that.

Maybe you can find something here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_desktop