20 coaches online • Server time: 08:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roseph

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2010 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Guys give me your REASONS. Very Happy Let us know WHY you feel they are the greatest
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2010 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Low Few, 260 games...with gobbo's and playing against everything. That coach must be almost as crazy as me. Wink
Loew

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2010 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

all of the above,
+ Schmerztal Darkbones : impressive statistics for an all mv4 team (and a successfully completed goal)
erikekers

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2010 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

As a League team I nominate Slumbering Skink http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=30941

They have been an active member of the Southern Wastes League (SWL) since 2003. They have played 264 competitive games over 38 seasons winning three Premier titles along the way.

They are the longest runnning active league team on Fumbbl and have never missed a season for over 7 years.
Tomay

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2010 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Slumbering Skink (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=30941) are probably the best league team on FUMBBL. 3 titles, a load of seasons in swl since the beginning and a decent record.

edit: didn't realise erik had already posted

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2010 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Three Treeman Trio

for obvious reasons. 113 games and the astonishing amount of 4 victories!

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2010 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Fighting Devilfish? Don't you mean the Lavino Fighting Hellfishes?

Anyhow, back to topic.

Lavino Fighting Hellfish - greatest human team BAR NONE. Shame they haven't seen regular action in ages...I don't know if I'm happy for Jan obviously breaking this addiction or sad he no longer plays....

Hellbound Charioteers - Superb fluff, superb coach, and you are guaranteed a great game EVERY game. My personal favourite team in FUMBBL.

New Baby dollz - How could you forget these badass girls? They play any team, anytime. An inspiration to pixel hugging lightweights everywhere! Great coach, great history, great team. And they are nice eye candy when you are getting punched to death....

Last edited by Calcium on %b %16, %2010 - %10:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
ex-convict

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2010 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

The Weapon Masters definitely get a vote from me. I had the pleasure of playing them twice with my DEs: the first time we fought to a draw when his late scoring attempt failed, and the second time he got revenge with the victory.

The fact that this team could overcome their list of past players should be reason alone for their nomination, but add in that most of their matches have a report to remember it by, as well as the overall success of the team, I'd say they are pretty deserving.

Don't drop the soap.
Sweet-Zombie-Jesus

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2010 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hellbound Charioteers - The best, most fun, and only team I have seen laying around with 0 players to make a comback Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2010 - 01:34 Reply with quote Back to top

How about a Black Box team? Look at Mice in Black. Impressive box record for low AV team, especially with games like this:

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=2432907

P.s. I didnt watch the replay to know if the Khemri took it lying down... I just doubt that kind of thing with reputable coaches Smile
clarkin

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2010 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Terrifying Anarchists of Naggaroth even got mentioned in a 'did you know' in the rulebook
SillySod

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2010 - 01:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Daisycutters

The meanest and certainly the greenest halflings ever (green because they kept dying so the team saw alot of rookies). These guys ravaged faction for many years and showed the world what the division was all about. We're never ever going to see a halfling team that brave ever again - LRB6 inducements more or less elimiate the chance to replicate LRB4 glory even if we found a coach crazy enough.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
SvenS

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2010 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Popes of mope!
They never give up despite the longest dead/retired list Ive seen.
Nice coach too =)

SL
Skolopender

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2010 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Rijssiej wrote:
Low Few, 260 games...with gobbo's and playing against everything. That coach must be almost as crazy as me. Wink

Yeah that is silly. Why would anyone do that? Very Happy

But for Greatest team...

Hellbound Charioteers all the way!

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2010 - 08:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Janmattys' Lavino Fighting Hellfishes FTW

Curro
 Jump to: