19 coaches online • Server time: 04:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2010 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Hero164 wrote:
Yeah I removed the badge. Someone suggested you could have keep your team at 18 for x games but thats pretty hard to track. I just got rid.

Actually, just getting to 18 FF is a feat worth mentioning, certainly a lot harder than just winning a game 5-0, which I have already done 5 times with my Rats.
Hero164

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2010 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok

I'm going to put it back in as have a team with 18ff.

Anyone care to claim the first 5-0 LRB6 win?

Stella for President!!

Need a new challenge? Here's all the challenge you will ever need.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19352
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2010 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I think these badges should go live as soon as the client goes live. As currently all replays are not existent and the current teams will be wiped. Also games could have been test-games or very uneven in other respects.
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2010 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:
I think these badges should go live as soon as the client goes live. As currently all replays are not existent and the current teams will be wiped. Also games could have been test-games or very uneven in other respects.

This.

I'm not bothering to play [F] until it is live, so although I intend on going for a few badges again as I have done in the past, I'll not be started until Jan 15th at the earliest now.

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2010 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

^^ agree. Also some of them should only apply to new F teams. I'll immediately have an ex-B team with FF18 once they transfer for example
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2010 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

And my ideas are great! Only change the name of 'one of each mutation' to "Warpstone is the spice of life"!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess there will be some lrb6 only and some based on teams or coaches that will persist.

Stella for President!!

Need a new challenge? Here's all the challenge you will ever need.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19352
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, there are some that I've achieved already that haven't changed. I'm not counting any of those though, as I'll start fresh for the new division!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Long bomb by mino in turn 8 1st half for td Smile
Kack Handed Genius

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

One that that should be a badge, which I was lucky enough to have done in FFB already, is:

"Quicker than the Kicker"
Score on your own kick-off by using TTM with a Blitz! result, having a player on your team catch the kicked ball in the end zone for a TD.
maysrill

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
One that that should be a badge, which I was lucky enough to have done in FFB already, is:

Score on your own kick-off by using TTM with a Blitz! result, having a player on your team catch the kicked ball in the end zone for a TD.

I think TTM during a Blitz! should be a bug, and if it's possible, reported as one.

(It should still be possible to score on a Blitz! with a natural 1-turner, or a bizarre chain push that moves a guy who wasn't in a TZ initially)
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty sure moving someone out of a TZ does not allow them to move on their own afterwards, in the wording of the Blitz result.

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

maysrill wrote:
WhatBall wrote:

I think TTM during a Blitz! should be a bug, and if it's possible, reported as one.

(It should still be possible to score on a Blitz! with a natural 1-turner, or a bizarre chain push that moves a guy who wasn't in a TZ initially)

The Blitz! result is a free turn, like any other turn. The only limit is that players already in a TZ may not move or take an action.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

It is impossible to score under a Blitz! turn as the ball is still in the air then and lands just before the next turn. At that point it is however possible to score. And TTM is working during a blitz-turn in FFB just according to the rules.
If you report it as a bug, i will be happy to slap you with the rulebook and close it as an invalid bugreport.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, the Blitz! must end, and then you catch it on the opponents turn.Damn rules' lawyers in the badges thread! Very Happy
 Jump to: