34 coaches online • Server time: 09:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
origami

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 04:39 Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite cas was in a game with my necromantic vs an undead team. One of my opponent's mummies went for a blitz on one of my wolves. The mummy failed the GFI, failed the RR, armor was penetrated, and died. Regen failed.

I raised the him, so on the next kickoff, my opponent had a mummy facing off against him on the line of scrimmage. Twisted Evil
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 04:52 Reply with quote Back to top

this match http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=232520

The opponents DP kicked one of my wolfs and failed to break armor next turn the wolf blitzes and kills the DP no regen
Chappy

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

This match: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=170782

Killed the legendary ST5 Dwarf lineman Moustache Man who still graces the pitch with my Destroyers!
Wuhan

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

arr, there's been so many. I have found memories.
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 07:10 Reply with quote Back to top

When I niggled Wuhan's CHASE THE DREAM and TWILIGHT in the same game, one with Freddy, the other with the great Reverend who just passed TWILIGHT in the top 10 list for beastmen.

Surprised
R_Spiskit

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 09:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I know they are only halflings, but my Dark elf lineman hit one halfling pushing the second into the crowd. Thye crowd killed there one and the lineman BH his one. 2 for the price of 1, not bad.

On the same note, my multiblock troll slayer got 2 BH's in one block once. MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Jahira

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Gotta be the game "where i for once was a bit brutal" vs aequitas and killed 2 and niggled one.
One kill on foul turn 1 one kill on a failed dodge and a kill on a block.
Niggled his claw/block CW on a foul turn 8 *blush* (never liked clawchaos and think they deserve it all)

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=237281
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I recall the worst cas I ever took, a treeman multi blocked two of my gutter runners, one with agility 6, and niggling injuried them both after my apothocary was gone.

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 11:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Worst I made was getting blitz on kick-off and blitzed his wardancer with tackle player -then DP runs up and kick him while he is down. He is killed -apoth fails. Opponent concedes.

Worst I took was turn 7 -I had like 4 td vs. 0 -I just wanted one more. My AG5 wardancer ran up the pitch. His Beast blitzed the wardancer with gfi and got two dice. One POW, One Wardancer killed Sad
He had a nig -and I used the apoth so he could show up for the game....doh
shlominus

Post 18 Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

my favourite cas is every badly hurt i do.

no apoth, the player stays out for the game, so i´m happy.
no permanent injury, so the opponent is happy.
everybody´s happy. Very Happy
farung

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Every single snakeeyes GFI kill is a moment I remember well, the warmfuzzyfeelingness kinda lingers for days....
Korkrest

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2004 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

my favorite cas is gotta be with my humans where i play againt a skaven team with a claw rsc pileon ratogre (before rules revision), block him with my ogre and BH him, he apoths and my DP fouls and kills him off. That use of apoth cost him another gutter runner aswell, causing him to retire the team Wink
MixX

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

my favorite by far happened waaaay back, before the "10+ can be anything" cas rule (sigurd rule??), when 10 was BH, 11 SI and 12 RIP. I had a Zombie block the troll starplayer 'Ripper Bolgrot who had an assist (ie 3 dice opponents choice), rolled 3 Both Downs (Bolgrot doesn't have block), so down they went. Zombie died, didn't regenerate, so did Bolgrot (regenerated though)..
Mezir

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Zombie throws a 3d block on my halfling. Triple skull. Zombie dies. Does not regenerate.

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2004 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Tze-Tze:s reputation as a bad blocker skink took off after his second game, where the Dorkheads played the wood elves Attack of the Gnomes. The Gnomes started a drive where they were kicking with a blitz: to start off, their brand new treeman tried to blitz Tze-Tze, who stood right behind the line of scrimmage.

However, the blitz came to a sudden halt when the treeman rolled two skulls and a pow-skull. Tze-Tze was knocked over but didn't even break armour. The Treeman, on the other hand, broke his hand and has had that niggling injury ever since.

The Gnomes conceded the game, saying that these are things that do not happen. Tze-Tze said he simply doesn't tolerate big clumsy opponents trying to get through...

"Skinks are hard. Treemen are soft." soon became the new motto of the Dorkheads.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=161996

My worst cas was my first ST4 player here on FUMBBL, a blodge Ghoul. He threw a 2 dice block - double skulls. Rerolled it - double skulls. Armour failed, casuality, killed... that probability is about 1 in 100 000.
 Jump to: