62 coaches online • Server time: 23:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the 3rd eagle warrior looks best HM. The wing seems to be better filled in at the wrist.

So, with HM wrapping up the Pygmies and FR completing the Sharpshooter that completes all of the regular teams and leaves half the stars undone...

I say you move forward with the implementation Whatball! Let's get these badboys on the pitch. I can't tell you how many nights I've gone without a Stunty match cause the only people around stated they wouldn't play with the circles.

Lets do this. I may actually have to have one of every team the icons are so cool.

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
I think the 3rd eagle warrior looks best HM. The wing seems to be better filled in at the wrist.

So, with HM wrapping up the Pygmies and FR completing the Sharpshooter that completes all of the regular teams and leaves half the stars undone...

I say you move forward with the implementation Whatball! Let's get these badboys on the pitch. I can't tell you how many nights I've gone without a Stunty match cause the only people around stated they wouldn't play with the circles.

Lets do this. I may actually have to have one of every team the icons are so cool.

Agreed! I've been dying to play but I can't play with letters! Maybe it'll light a fire under the asses of the code team and we can get balls, bombs, and Hail Mary Pass in finally!
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:

Very soon. I want to try and push out a few stars today.

I've waited to play stunty this long, I can manage another day or two. Smile

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

First side views. And early days for Leeloo, will need to make it a bit less crash bandicoot though.

Image Image
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Doom Diver
(This is the old one, but will do for now. I don't have time to fix up a new one right now.)
Image Image Image Image

Poisonwind Globadier - AKA, Geoff Plaugewind
Image Image Image Image

Odster the Evil One
Image Image Image Image

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Doom Diver
Looks fine to me

WhatBall wrote:
Poisonwind Globadier - AKA, Geoff Plaugewind
I think just Plaguewind is awesome for the name!
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

It looks more like a "Dave" than a "Geoff" Plaguewind

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2012 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
Or if it has to have a first name, what about something more Skaven-ish.. like: Squiff Plaguewind Wink
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2012 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed the Spider Riders. Changed up their gear a bit, and made sure the spiders had 8 legs showing. Now I can do Fumlig...

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2012 - 01:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Craftnburn wrote:
Shraaaag wrote:
Or if it has to have a first name, what about something more Skaven-ish.. like: Squiff Plaguewind Wink

I had originally suggested "Krishik Plaguewind". Plaguewind seemed cool since he's throwing poison gast bombs. Krishik I just made up because it sounded Skavenish. It just popped in my head. Some guys were joking about Geoff before that and someone said Geoff Plaugewind. I didn't know if that was an inside joke that I didn't get or what, but I thought it was funny. If Plaguewind gets in, I'll be happy, no matter what his first name is.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2012 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if Geoff is an inside joke, but I thought it was funny calling him Geoff Plaguewind. I think some version of Plaguewind should definitely be his name.

Finished Fumlig. Hope he is ok. Wanted to make him more green, but blended too much with the field. Maybe a revised version later...

Image Image Image Image

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2012 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't get the Geoff thing either.. but it seemed very "anti-canon" so I assumed it wasn't a serious suggestion. As I said, Plaguewind by itself is pretty good, or with a suitably Skavenish first name (whatever that may be, I just noticed a lot of Squ's in skaven names, from Squeak obviously).
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 03:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, going to settle on the regular deathroller for the star player. Only difference is that a Gnome is driving it.

Image Image Image Image

Working on a new one for the future, but it is too fiddly and time-consuming to get done quickly. Like it or not? Should I keep going? I call him Pitchkeeper Billy.

Image Image

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 04:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I.. I like the old deathroller a lot. I think it is fine for the star player (especially since you hardly ever see anyone use the deathroller in regular play anyway, so it's almost a star player even there.)
FreeRange

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2012 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:

Working on a new one for the future, but it is too fiddly and time-consuming to get done quickly. Like it or not? Should I keep going? I call him Pitchkeeper Billy.

Image Image

Pitchkeeper is awesome, reminds me of a zamboni Smile
 Jump to: