43 coaches online • Server time: 19:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nestyr

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2013 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

I'm working up a set of "standees" for the Mini-BB game from Comixininos, and am looking for a good set of images to use.

I really love the player portraits for FFB by knutrockie and ryanfitz, and have used them in my first test set.

Unfortunately, due to the small size of the standees (they are .8 cm wide by 1.2 cm high) it is hard to see which player is represented.

I think they might be more recognisable if I were able to remove the "scroll" background on the portraits.

So, is there a link to the player images, that do not include the background as part of the image?

If I can't find them, I can always edit the backgrounds out using Photoshop, but this will be a very long process, as there are over 150 images I would need to edit. Rather than do that, I will use the player icon images, instead of the portraits (but will always be disappointed with them, as the player portraits are so good...).

Cheers,

Nestyr

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2013 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Knut_Rockie's blog has his original (uncoloured) drawings: http://fantasyfootballart.blogspot.co.uk/

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2013 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah there are no player portraits without the background, you should PM Ryanfitz though as he coloured them and may still have the original files saved as psd which means you will be able to remove the background layer.

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2013 - 04:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys