53 coaches online • Server time: 21:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2011 - 01:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I played a game with halflings against lizards. There was a relaod in the first half but not at a time that suggests this bug is reload related.

At the start of the second half the fans get the ref. I later noticed that I had not been given a bribe but as far as I could tell I had been awarded a re-roll. Sadly I couldnt actually use this re-roll which makes me suspect that it was never a re-roll but actually a bribe showing up with the wrong graphic. My opponents bribe displayed correctly and the game suddenly started showing me as having a bribe but no re-roll later on in the game. My opponent confirmed my obserations so I dont believe that the bug is machine relevant.

Image displaying my available RR, lack of bribe, and lack of option to use a RR on a block.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2011 - 08:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Bugreports go into the bug-reporting system:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=bugs

I think this bug might be related to other 0 rerolls bugs that we have got reported.
 Jump to: