31 coaches online • Server time: 12:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
skaboy

Post 5 Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Regla de envejecimiento, sólo Star Players?

Cuando leí por primera vez esta regla quedé sorprendido doblemente: por un lado se le daba más realismo al juego en cuanto al desarrollo de una liga pero por otro lado, el que sólo se aplique a los jugadores estrellas me parece que es acotar demasiado la aplicación de dicha regla (o por lo menos darle juego).

Los demás no juegan? entiendo que un jugador estrella lo es porque sus acciones acarrean más riesgo... y además es bastante dificil que envejezcan pero puedo asegurar que ya he visto dos situaciones realmente absurdas: primer partido de liga con skaven, "Grome" jugador que recibe un punto por un pase y 5 por MVP, saca un dos en la tirada y pierde un punto de movimiento. Con elfos silvanos igual, sólo que el jugador tenía 6 puntos por touchdowns!

Realmente, considero que está mal planteada.

Un saludo a todos.

P.D. Dicúlpenme por no escribir en inglés pero es que el mio es pésimo

Smile
MixX

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree 100 % with anything I understand

("absurd skaven pass 5 times to score an MVP and 6 touchdowns") (guess it's not what he said, but it's what I got out of it..)
peikko

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Translated by babelfish.altavista.com
Quote:
Rule of aging, only Star Players?

When I read for the first time this rule I was surprised doubly: by a side more realism to the game as far as the development of a league occurred him but on the other hand, the one that is only applied to the players stars seems to me that is to limit too much the application of this rule (or at least to give game him).

The others do not play? I understand that a player stars is it because their actions carry more risk... and in addition it is enough dificil that ages but I can assure that I have already seen two really absurd situations: first party of league with skaven, "Grome" player who receives a point by happens and 5 by MVP, remove two in the distance and lose a movement point. With silvanos elfos equal, only that the player had 6 points by touchdowns!

Really, I consider that badly it is raised.

A greeting to all.

P.D. Dicúlpenme not to write in English but is that mio is terrible

Althought I love the touch of Monty Pythonism babelfish brings I have to say that aging is like everything in this game, random. Gotta learn how to treat your dices so they will give your love back Smile
 Jump to: