41 coaches online • Server time: 00:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kurre

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

that have played extremly well lately? Did something really funny occur during your last game? Seen a player with real funny stats or skills? Played an extremly close/bloody/highscoring/unlucky/etc game lately? Wrote or read an funny/idiotic/goofy matchreport? Know a team with great/bad/funny stats? Anything

If you answered yes to any of these questions please send me a PM (link included to game/player/team/coach or whatever you are telling me about, also include a short story on why you think this is worth mentioning).

You might wonder why im intrested in such information (exept the obvious reason that its funny)? The reason i need this information is because im gonna write a column in the GNL where i will have some awards (including an All-Star team, a All-Goofy team etc).

I will do pretty much research myself (since i work the graveyard shift and cant play when at work), but its impossible to keep track of all games played and all good players out there thats why i need YOU.

(Youll have to pardon my bad english. Before posting in the paper ill have some native englishspeaker to correct my grammar and spelling).
Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=300629

This is my "freak of nature". Three skill rolls and I havent gotten block YET. He's already got a elephant hand and two heads, whihc begs the question ... Does he have 4 horns?"

Anyway he's my leading scorer with 12 completions and 5 TDs. His typical move is to pick up a ball in 3 TZs and then dodge out and pass down field. Quite comical coming from a chaos team.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Edit: I have some players to nominate, they are.... ah, I'll just PM them to you, Kurre Very Happy

Last edited by AvatarDM on Feb 17, 2004 - 03:02; edited 1 time in total
kurre

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 02:37 Reply with quote Back to top

"... please send me a PM (link included to game/player/team/coach or whatever you are telling me about, also include a short story on why you think this is worth mentioning)."

Easier for me to keep track, and by sending a PM other people wont know what other players/teams/coaches that are nominated.
 Jump to: