23 coaches online • Server time: 07:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bobs

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

So there was a potion that would fully heal a player given to all coaches at the 1 million game mark.

What do we get after 1 Million RIP's. What would you want to get.

As this target gets closer so to does the 2 million games. Might actually hit both around the same time.

Is there another potion in the future. (I wasnt here for the first one Sad . )

So my call to everyone is take the RIP from the new apo fael, lets get there and see what happens.

ryanfitz

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

i saw 1million rips and i though you were talking about one of my elf teams Smile
Arktoris

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 02:46 Reply with quote Back to top

return from the dead, one bad@ss player

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm doing my part to get us to 1 million RIPs! I gave three of my own players just a few games ago - one to an apo fail. Huzzah!
ex-convict

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 03:08 Reply with quote Back to top

If you get a million of your players killed, the only thing you've earned is the opportunity to get another million killed Razz

Don't drop the soap.
SubbySuccubus

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 04:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh crap, I could see me wasting a potion on a zombie XD ahh my love for the undead ruining good things.
Bringing back a dead player would be pretty BA although I'v not lost anyone worth brining back, only a few zombies with block so far Razz

Blood guts chainsaws and knives, elfs and flings run for their lives, bh, SI, RIP, LOS is the place for graves times three, journeyman they live to die, the LOS is home even ST6 on a tree is useless all alone
backelie

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

For 1 million RIPS we should get a poison potion, inflicting 2 random perms on the player it's used on!
Ancre

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

We should get a free chainsaw !
Arktoris

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Ancre wrote:
We should get a free chainsaw !

with redeemable coupon at a Warmart near you!

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Another potion would be swell. I also missed out on the first one.

Author of Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book #1), Aethersmith (Book #2), Sourcethief (Book #3)
JoseBagg

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I want a zombie apocolyspe day. Every dead player returns to their team in the journeyman slot and stays there all day. Plus every player who is still alive gets a free chainsaw.

Plus every coach gets the ability to raise dead on their opponents RIPs to get a free zombie.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I like the idea of a "back from the dead" potion. Use it once on any dead player on any team of the same race you have active or retired, to put that player on your team, assuming you have a slot for him.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
I like the idea of a "back from the dead" potion. Use it once on any dead player on any team of the same race you have active or retired, to put that player on your team, assuming you have a slot for him.

It's called a Health Scroll and you get one by winning the FUMBBL Cup Very Happy
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool. So it can resurrect a player from years past?

Post   Posted: May 04, 2011 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Fumbbl Cup Rules wrote:

The winner of the tournament will also recieve a Health Scroll (Brings back a player from death or retirement fully healed). This healing scroll can also be used on any current or future player that suffers an injury. And of course their Fan Factor will increased by 5 (Five).

The Health Scroll does not have to be used immediately after the final, it can be retained by the coach and used at any time in the future (though not whilst the team is in the middle of a game) on any new or old player that is on the roster (including dead or retired players)!

If the rules still hold for the next FC that is Smile

[edit] I believe it can only be used on the team that wins though! [/edit]
 Jump to: