25 coaches online • Server time: 02:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, all!
I need your help, I've just installed SkiJunkie's JavaBBowl Client and
Download j2re-1_3_1_07-windows-i586.exe and everything so now I need to know what i have to open in each when, in what order in order to have everything working correctly, could you please give me a "step by step" so I won't mess everything up? Also would it be possible for you to take a few screen shots of on line play and e mail them to me?
Thank you!
_Ludakk_
or you can e mail me at:
deloran2000_2000@yahoo.com
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

First step is to read through the README.TXT. I know it's hard, but it's there for a reason and it really is helpful. Think of the sense of pride when you manage to answer your own questions.

That said, you can also check out the '?' button on the website here and if you really want help, try out the installation program by Markie (it's listed in the README and linked off the JavaBBowl website). Be sure to check out the 'Downloads' Section of this website to grab the 'options.ini' and 'positions.ini' files in the Essentials category.

Once you've tried all that, I strongly recommend starting a few games with the 'standalone' option. You can play with yourself (don't even say it, you know what I mean) to get the hang of how things work in the game. Then, when you're ready to get going, join the chat channel and ask around for anyone who's willing to help out a newbie setting up a game. There are plenty of helpful folks around who can walk you through the specific details.

Good luck, and I'll see you in chat.

Jump to: