25 coaches online • Server time: 03:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xeterog

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I havent' played a game in a few months. In that time, the dwarves lost access to their Ogre.

What happens to my ogre on http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=20441 when/if I play again?
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 02:44 Reply with quote Back to top

you keep him till he dies or you decide to retire him.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 02:49 Reply with quote Back to top

It might be best to just retire him, it's hard enough to get games with dwarves and having a player that is "grandfathered" in and not technically allowed by the rules is just one more reason for them to dodge you.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 10:35 Reply with quote Back to top

tbh teams with old rules players should be forced to retire the player imo
dinaturz

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 11:18 Reply with quote Back to top

For many coaches it will be not nice to see their team changed because of external factors.

There are people not caring of players and team growth and for them it will be not a problem.
For the rest loosing such an important piece will be hard to accept.
Just like it was seeing skills changed and made worse/less effective just to cover so-called "holes".

So I am for the species natural extintion.

marco

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

at the very least, it would be nice to get at least the purchase price back, like when the vamp team was changed to only allow the vamp lord as a freebooter. my last game w/ dwarves earned me just enough to buy an ogre, and i really only took him as part of my team fluff. but i hadn't even gotten a chance to play a game w/ him on there before the rules change. and in the case of changing po, it would at least be nice to allow those players to take a different skill. but the task of administering these suggestions would likely prove difficult and time consuming. so get over it already...
 Jump to: