46 coaches online • Server time: 15:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nightbird

Post   Posted: May 14, 2011 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm wondering who, if any, are planning to attend Bunker Brawl III (Street Bowl Tourney) in Downers Grove, IL on Sunday Aug 21st, 2011.

I've been interested in Street Bowl for a while now & this seems the perfect chance to initiate myself into it & back into TT play after an oh...15 year break!

Details for Bunker Brawl III found here: http://zlurpcast.com/JP/BUNKERBRAWLIII.pdf

Post   Posted: May 29, 2011 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Street bowl sounds cool, wonder if thats something we can get setup on fumBBL

Post   Posted: May 29, 2011 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

@mr-maverick:
There have been considerations and discussions by 7s coaches whether Street Bowl might be the next development stage for BB7s - nothing official though, whether that might be doable with the new client.

If you are interested, you might search for the old thread concerning the future of BB7s. Smile

Post   Posted: May 29, 2011 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
@mr-maverick:
There have been considerations and discussions by 7s coaches whether Street Bowl might be the next development stage for BB7s - nothing official though, whether that might be doable with the new client.

If you are interested, you might search for the old thread concerning the future of BB7s. Smile
not tried 7's yet, any suggestion of a link for a league I could join

Post   Posted: May 29, 2011 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this is the main group, but the the league has not started again since we still try to figure out how to deal with the changes CRP brought with it.

You can always join #BB7s on IRC, too. Not much going on there right now, but the people who are there are sometimes doing test matches.

Not too much to see right now, but there will be an announcement for sure as soon as BB7s comes back to live. A lot of people are waiting for it!

I'll also invite you to the latest conversation.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2011 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, I appreciate the info, feedback for you though, PLEASE change that dark blue background on the BB&s page, along with the black text i honestly cant read it.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2011 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, I'll tell it to the group admins, if I don't forget about it. So you might better give that feedback directly to Asgovic or another one of them. Wink

There are actually quite a few things (especially links) that need a change/update.

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2011 - 02:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to hear you may make it out to Bunker Brawl.... let me know if you have any questions about it!
Miyuso

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2011 - 04:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Where is the best place to stay local thats not a dive, but not too expensive?
JonnyP

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2011 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Red Roof Inn right across the street (On Butterfield Rd in Downers Grove). It's nothing fancy at all... but the area is a pretty nice suburb so even a relatively cheap place isn't too bad. Roughly 50 a night.
 Jump to: