10 coaches online • Server time: 05:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Did Lord Abel Feel Sorry For Jacob?
yes
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
no
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

ZachariasTheEverliving

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2011 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

As you may have heard Lord Abel recruited Jacob, he saw so much potential in Jacob and was utterly devestated when Jacob died twice in front of his eyes..

He could not contain his grief and set up a match against the Nurgle team Alitosi. He knew that the team greatly outnumbered them in skill and that defeat was almost certain but glory was there for the taking! He needed a win more than anything now his young prodogie was gone.

He hired the famous Helmut Wulf and his trusty chainsaw to assist in hacking up the opposition. Perhaps that ws Lord Abels undoing.

In the first turn Wulf ran up to a nurgle warrior, overcome his disgust at the rancid flesh (just) and then sneezed... an old bit of skin from another match flew off the chainsaw and up his nose. The sneeze caused his head to come into contact with the razor sharp whirring blades of the chainsaw.

Lord Abel, stood right behind Wuld was showerd in bloodand was reminded of what happened to Jacob. A howling rage overtook him and he was overcome by an insatiable bloodlust. He charged headfirst into the nurgle screen Knocking a rotter, who had began dripping fluid onto the broken body of Wulf, to the ground. His hunger was too great and drained mMarc knocking him out in the process.

Lord Abel tried to stay standing, surrounded on all sides by the nurgle scum he dodged tackle after tackle after tackle. On the fourth tackle he was brought down only to see the boot of a rotter crash down on his face knocking him out.

No-one knows what happened after he was knocked out. Some say he was visited in his dream bye the ghost of Jacob, cursing him and blaming him for his death. All that is known is when Lord Abel awoke, for the first time in many many centuries, he was scared.

He didnt set up on the front line at the start of the second half. He wasnt even attacked by the nurgle team. They sensed his weakness. They sensed his fear. In a desperate attempt to escape he blitzed a pestigor out of the way and ran towards his own endzone.

He became surrounded and knocked down. In a dazed state he saw Jacob running towards him, the sounds of the crowd and screams of the thralls were fading away. All that mattered was that Jacob was there running towards him.

The nurgle players were wondering what the hell Lord Abel was doing stretching his arms towards the dirty player running towards him that knocked him out in the first half. They wondered why he smiled when the dirty player pulled out a huge stick.

They didnt wonder what happened to him as it pierced his flesh, destroying what was left of Lord Abel.

That was the story of Lord Abel. He led his team on a suicidal charge against a more skilled opposition and perhaps even felt sorry for Jacob.

That we will never know.

Match Replay

http://fumbbl.com/ffb.jnlp?replay=54210

Funny how this happened soon after Jacobs death
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2011 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I love the way you develop stories centered around ingame events! Makes me want to write another locker room dialog for my dwarves...

I think Jacob and Lord Abel are now already known better than some stat monster freaks with more than a hundred games!

Keep on so I (and probably others, too) can enjoy the reading! Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2011 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Haha to be honest the Vampire team ahs destroyed my BBW rating, but really I dont mind (sobs quietly in a corner)

In all seriousness thoughJacobs was a unique event, not every player dies twice in the same game. Also it was pure dumb stupidity on my part that allowed Lord Abel to die, I had 5 men at half time and most realistic players would have conceded.

It did make for a hell of a story though:-D

Thanks for your input, If you like team development read up on my Crushing Khorners. Khorne has decided to turn them into elves Razz
 Jump to: