69 coaches online • Server time: 20:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ewnam

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2004 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

One change I'd like to see that makes FUMBBL adhere closer to GW's BB is that buying players become part of post-match sequence again. This should also be fairly easy to implement. If I get any skills in a game I can't play until thoose are chosen. Making a button saying "Finished with post-match sequence" that has to be clicked to make that team playable again is straight forward. After that you can't buy players anymore.

You will still have the discussion about SP & wizards, but that is another case...
MixX

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2004 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, most of the time this is not a problem, but it IS quite irritating, earlier today I played against a Khemri team with 4 mummies, who after agreeing to play hired Ramtut.. I really would have liked the option of getting something of my own to use against him, again we get back to the "how" but since the client loads the rosters including treasury etc. it SHOULD be possible to have a "hire stars" phase in with the handicaps, the players could be added to the rosters like when you raise a dead guy except that they would disappear automatically afterwards (doesn't the "star" skill do that on it's own anyway??)... A "database" of hireable stars depending on race shouldn't be too hard to implement I think.. the cash spent could just be included with the results file which would take it from the treasury upon upload.. how's that?
DoubleSkulls

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 12:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep - but you still have the same problem.

TBH you ought to be checking rosters - if someone has got a pile of cash then make them host!

Jump to: